- Patchy the Pirate (original airing only)
- Potty the Parrot (original airing only)
- Patrick Star
- Rrarrg (debut)
- French Narrator
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Gary the Snail
- Snail on the All Organic Snail Nibbles package
- Krill (mentioned)
- Incidental 41
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 107
- Incidental 40
- Incidental 118
- Fred (blue)
- Incidental 108 (cameo)
- Fish on magazine covers
- Seagull (mentioned)
Patrick is playing around one day, when he stumbles upon a few jugs of radioactive waste. He pulls out the rubber stopper, saying he could add it to his rubber stopper collection. This allows the green goo to pour out and contaminate the coral around the jugs. Patrick then starts playing with a snow globe until a big coral monster hovers above him. Patrick hands the snow globe to the monster, showing him how to work it. The monster seems to have just as much fun as Patrick did with it. Then, Patrick and the monster smell each other's armpits, just to pass the time, and then they play a short game of hide and seek.
After playing a few rounds of coral ring toss, Patrick jumps in the monster's mouth and rides over to SpongeBob's house. SpongeBob sees Patrick in the monster's mouth and thinks he is being eaten by him. He then has a flashback to a problem "just as bad" the day before, when the soda machine at the Krusty Krab ran out of ice. Patrick then introduces the monster to SpongeBob, who finds out the monster's name is Rrarrg. Patrick says Rrarrg can live under his rock, but Rrarrg tries it and smashes Patrick's house. Patrick and SpongeBob then encourage him to go and smash SpongeBob's house. Gary escapes the house right before it is destroyed.
He then smashes Squidward's house and is put under captivity by the police. When a cop sneezes in the megaphone, Rrarrg goes berserk. He then goes through Bikini Bottom and the police finally catch him and drive him out of town. However, SpongeBob has an idea.
They transport Rrarrg and Patrick to a snowy mountain to get ice for the customers at the Krusty Krab. Whenever a customer needs ice, SpongeBob just calls Patrick for Rrarrg to smash a big block of it and to throw the cubes to the Krusty Krab when the ice machine is broken. The customer thanks SpongeBob for the ice and SpongeBob asks him to thank Rrarrg, leaving the customer in confusion.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ The Creature (a) - Gregor F. Narholz [Title card]
• Another Best Day Ever - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Opening]
‣ Dramatic Encounter - Gregor F. Narholz [toxic waste]
• Slide Whistle Stooges 2 - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [snow globe]
‣ Dramatic Encounter - Gregor F. Narholz [loud stomping]
‣ The Creature (a) - Gregor F. Narholz [Monster revealed/Monster takes Patrick's snow globe]
‣ Silly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["No wonder you're angry."]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [much, much later...]
‣ Silly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Patrick and the monster still laughing]
‣ Clumsy C - Bernd Gesell [playing hide-and-seek]
‣ Seaweed - Steve Belfer [coral ring toss]
• Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob feeding Gary]
‣ Straight from Hell - Gregor F. Narholz [monster approaching SpongeBob's house]
‣ Harry the Hippo [#56] - Phil Green ["Hey, SpongeBob! Hey, up here!"]
‣ Straight from Hell - Gregor F. Narholz ["Gary, this is even worse than yesterday!"]
• Jovial Pirate's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [yesterday...]
‣ Epic Tragedy - Gerhard Trede ["No! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?!"]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Patrick at the door]
‣ Harry the Hippo [#54] - Phil Green [Patrick introduces SpongeBob to the monster]
• Hello Blues - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [monster smashes Patrick's house]
‣ Terror Hunt - Phil Green ["He's going to smash my house?!"]
‣ High Hazard - Philippe Pares [monster smashes SpongeBob's house]
• Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [monster smashes Squidward's house]
‣ Crime and Danger Sign #3 - Delle Haensch, Hans Conzelmann [cops arrive]
‣ Bikini Bottom Police - Nicolas Carr ["Hold it, buddy. Where are you going?"]
‣ Horror Crash - Harry Lubin ["Pile of gravel?!"]
‣ Lazybones - Xavier Edmunds, Zoltan Biscotti [monster waves at Squidward]
‣ Someone Coming - Raymond C. Jones [cop sneezes into megaphone]
‣ The Creature (a) - Gregor F. Narholz [monster escapes]
‣ Epic Adventure - Dick Stephen Walter ["Quick, everybody into the... Quick, everybody into the squad car!"]
‣ Domestic Fun (b) - Ernest Tomlinson [magazine stand]
‣ Drama Link (g) - Hubert Clifford ["Okay, one more step and I'll sneeze!"]
‣ No Fear - Udi Harpaz ["Wait just one minute!"]
‣ Befuddled Gent - Phil Green ["Actually... just let me to talk to him for a minute."]
‣ Unknown Track 46 - Nicolas Carr ["And so as the lowly snail sheddeth his shell, and the lofty gull moldeth his feathers, the brightest of friendships must dimmeth as the setting sun."]
• Aloha Lui Lui - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Monster leaves]
‣ Yodel of Joy - Martha Wild, Renato Bui [making ice cubes]
• Jovial Pirate's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Ending]
- This episode is available on the Legends of Bikini Bottom, Complete Seventh Season, SpongeBob SquarePants Has Hit Rock Bottom, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 12, Triple Pack 3, Big Hits: Volume 2, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- To promote the premiere of this episode, the Nickelodeon website featured a story from Patchy about Rrarrg. Viewers could ask Patchy questions on the former Nick.com message boards.
- This is the first episode in The Legends of Bikini Bottom miniseries.
- Right before the premiere of this and the other episodes of the anthology series on TV, a Patchy introduction would air, where he finds the The Legends of Bikini Bottom book, to tell the stories to Potty. These Patchy segments were never released on DVD.
- This episode, as well as the other episodes in the miniseries, was available on the Legends of Bikini Bottom DVD, released on November 16, 2010, two months before it aired on television.
- In "Hide and Then What Happens?," Patrick does not know how to play hide and seek, but in this episode, he does.
- The "Yesterday" time card is similar to the "Blackened Sponge" title card.
- When Rrarrg destroys SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward's houses, computer-generated animation is used when they crumble into pieces.
- The short "Things to Do When Encountering a Legendary Creature" proves that this episode is somewhat fictional to the continuity of the show because SpongeBob and Patrick do not know who Rrarrg is in that short.
- This is the first episode where a time card goes before in time instead of after in time.
- This is the only season 7 episode to use the track "Another Best Day Ever" outside a title card.
- In some scenes, Patrick talks but his lips do not move.
- When Rrarrg drools on Patrick, there are three puddles, but when he roars and snatches his snow globe, they are gone.
- When Patrick is in Rrarrg's mouth with the ring toss ring, it is behind Rrarrg's teeth, but when Rrarrg moves, the ring is in front of Rrarrg's teeth.
- When Rrarrg is in the cage, he looks bigger than before. While in the town, he looks much smaller from his earlier appearances.
- The blue police man has the megaphone, but then about three seconds later, the tan police man has it.