"The Krusty Slammer" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season twelve. In this episode, Mr. Krabs turns the Krusty Krab into a jailhouse after Plankton breaks the law, but crime only pays for so long.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Squidward Tentacles
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Mermaid Man (cameo)
- Barnacle Boy (cameo)
- French Narrator
- Tattletale Strangler (cameo)
- Popeye fish
- Stickyfins Whiting
- Dorsal Dan
- Orange fish
- Wobbles (name revealed)
- Squid Cellmate
- Officer John Slugfish
- Bikini Bottomites
- Shelley (cameo)
The episode starts with Plankton vandalizing the Krusty Krab in order to make Mr. Krabs look like a jerk, only to get arrested and be sent to prison. An officer takes Plankton to the police station with Mr. Krabs tagging along. The officer realizes the station is full and lets go of Plankton, wishing there was another prison. Mr. Krabs says he'll turn his restaurant into a prison, and rolls a bowling ball with Plankton on it into the Krusty Krab to start holding a prison.
Plankton, trying to get out of prison, tricks Mr. Krabs and tries to escape, but ends up failing. Mr. Krabs puts Plankton in SpongeBob's hole as a punishment for doing this, and at the same time, the same officer comes back to send more prisoners to the Krusty Krab. After that, the Krusty Krab starts having cells within the restaurant to hold all the prisoners. Mr. Krabs then lets Plankton get out of the hole, only to punish him again by putting him inside the secret formula bottle with the formula itself outside of it.
SpongeBob sends mail to all the prisoners while Mr. Krabs continues to severely punish Plankton. The officer comes back again to tell Mr. Krabs that Plankton has served his punishment and is getting released. As he's walking out, Plankton tells Mr. Krabs that he hopes what he's doing is worth paying for. It turns out the prisoners are enjoying many luxuries due to SpongeBob taking care of them. Mr. Krabs gets angry and takes away all these luxuries from the prisoners. They get mad and start throwing tomatoes at Mr. Krabs, causing the regular customers at the restaurant to leave. This makes Mr. Krabs angry enough to release all the prisoners so he doesn't have to deal with them anymore.
Later that night, all the prisoners come to SpongeBob to tell him they miss being at the prison because of him. SpongeBob creates a plan to get them all back in the prison, and the next day, Mr. Krabs sees all the prisoners in his restaurant again. This makes Mr. Krabs mad because he just released them the other night. However, the officer was sitting at the restaurant right at that time and tells him releasing prisoners is a crime. She also says the Krusty Krab is full, so she sends Mr. Krabs to another jail: the Chum Bucket.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Ahoy Landlubbers - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Title card]
‣ Zelle 501 - Gerhard Trede [Plankton painting graffiti on the Krusty Krab]
‣ Bikini Bottom Police - Nicolas Carr [Plankton arrested]
‣ Sailor's Sting 22 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Vandalism's a crime, too. You've been caught red-handed, Plankton."]
‣ Hide and Seek - Arthur Wilkinson [Prison is full of prisoners]
‣ Tympup B - Sammy Burdson, John Fiddy [Police officer holds up pile of money]
‣ The Frycooks Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["You got yourself a deal!"]
‣ Parting of the Clouds - Nicolas Carr [Krabs takes police officer's money]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (d) - Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs throws Plankton on the iron ball to the Krusty Krab]
‣ Dramatic Cue (c) - Ronald Hanmer [Plankton and the iron ball rolls through the door of the Krusty Krab and hits Squidward]
• Jovial Pirate's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Enjoy your ride, Plankton?"]
‣ Fight for Ol' Schaefer U. - Will Schaefer ["Oh, hooray! Prison!"]
• Jovial Pirate's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Oh, big deal, I've been a prisoner here for years."]
‣ Comic Walk - Sidney Torch [Krabs puts Plankton in a cage]
‣ Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton screams in pain as he's caught in a trap]
‣ Tiptoe Footsteps - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton tries to escape from the trap]
‣ Blood in the Gutter - Laurie Johnson [Krabs frees Plankton from the trap]
‣ The Unknown - Ralph Dollimore [Krabs drops Plankton into SpongeBob's body]
‣ Drama Link (c) - Hubert Clifford ["And don't let him go nowhere!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (k) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob laughing as Plankton punches him]
‣ Bikini Bottom Police - Nicolas Carr [Police officer appears at the Krusty Krab]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["More prisoners?"]
‣ Bubble Poppin' Boys - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Truck full of prisoners arrives at the Krusty Krab]
‣ The Drunken Sailor - "I gotta go incarcerate all this cash."
‣ Hot Fuzz 11 095 G - Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio [Prison cells around the Krusty Krab]
‣ Shock - Cornelus Joh Bolten [Plankton going nuts inside SpongeBob's body]
‣ Street Stalker - Norman Dane [Krabs puts Plankton inside the bottle of the secret formula]
‣ Hot Fuzz 11 095 G - Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio [SpongeBob delivers the mail to the prisoners]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield ["What? But I have so many more punishments for him."]
‣ Daring Escape - Kenneth Essex [Plankton leaves the Krusty Slammer]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Wonder what he means by that."]
‣ Hide and Seek - Arthur Wilkinson [Krabs sees Fred going to sleep on a luxury cell]
‣ Queen's Aloha Oe C - Kapono Beamer, Queen Lili'uokalani [Krabs sees prisoners having good deal on their cells]
‣ Hawaiian Slide - Nicolas Carr, Jeremy Wakefield [Hot cocoa forms into dollar signs]
‣ Big Boss - Karl Lothar Mikulicz [Krabs takes away luxuries off the prisoners]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Prisoners throwing tomatoes]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (i) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, I'm ruined!"]
‣ Hot Fuzz 11 095 G - Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio [Krabs releases all the prisoners]
‣ Cheap and Frozen Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Oh, finally. The Krusty Krab is back to being a regular old money-making restaurant."]
‣ Drama Link (b) - Hubert Clifford [Prisoners enter SpongeBob's house at night]
‣ Aloha Lui Lui - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["We want to go back to the Krusty Krab."]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Krabs gasps]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (a) - Jeremy Wakefield ["I set all these criminals free last night!"]
‣ Bikini Bottom Police - Nicolas Carr [Police officer arrests Krabs]
• Hawaiian Adventures SpongeBob Theme - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- Although the episode premiered in 2019, it was made in 2018 according to the credits.
- Dorsal Dan and Stickyfins Whiting appear for the first time since "The Getaway" from season 10.
- On one of the prisoner's TVs, a scene from The Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy can be seen.
- The Tattletale Strangler makes a cameo in a jail cell, but has no speaking role
- Several prisoners from past episodes, specifically "Jailbreak!," reappear.
- Plankton makes the popular surprised face from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie when Mr. Krabs gets him out of SpongeBob's hole.
- This is the first episode where Plankton defeats Mr. Krabs in the end, despite still failing to steal the Krabby Patty formula.
- This episode premiered 18 years after "Dying for Pie" and "Imitation Krabs" premiered and two years after "Sold!" and "Lame and Fortune" premiered in Central and Eastern Europe.
- This episode premiered in Germany 14 years after "Lost in Time" was released on DVD and VHS.
- The unnamed purple fish from "Chocolate with Nuts" is revealed to be named Wobbles in this episode.
- When this episode premiered in Wallonia, a "Nieuwe Aflevering" (New Episode in Dutch) watermark was combined with the Nickelodeon screenbug.
- In one of the jail cells, the famous paintings Mona Lisa and The Starry Night are seen hanging on the wall.
- One of the prisoners SpongeBob delivers mail to is a genius brain-jellyfish creature who resembles famous German physicist Albert Einstein, and is sticking his tongue out in a similar way to the iconic Einstein photo.
- Fred and Dennis switch between customers of the Krusty Slammer and prisoners throughout the episode.