"The Krusty Krab Jig" was composed by Nicolas Carr and Michael Bolger. The piece features different accordion parts playing together.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - SpongeBob asks Squidward to show him the ropes.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - "I've decided to redecorate the Krusty Krab."
- 119b. "Overbooked" - Mr. Krabs tries to build a telescope.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - "Okay, I'll tell you."
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - SpongeBob flips Krabby Patties with the wringer on.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Uh...;" "Squidward, what size kelp fries are these?"
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - Mr. Krabs says that curses are nonsense.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - "And then I just cooked it, like this..."
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - The opening.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - "SpongeBob, what is that horrible racket?"
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Mr. Krabs sees a free land food buffet.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - "Hey now, let's not say things we might regret later!"
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - SpongeBob sits down.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Mr. Krabs tries to exit the bank.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - The customer eats the Rusty on Rye.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "Boy, these Krabby Patties are delicious."
- 247b. "One Trick Sponge" - Krabs asks SpongeBob if his trick has anything to do with money.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs and Plankton in PlanKrab's office.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - Krabs tells Squidward they have to check on SpongeBob's possible remains.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.