- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Pearl Krabs (in picture)
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Karen Plankton
- Squidward Tentacles (2 cameos)
- PlanKrab (debut)
- Hairball (debut)
- Administrator Flotsam
- Colonel Carper (cameo)
- Bikini Bottomites
The episode starts with Mr. Krabs about to take a shower without knowing that Plankton is in his medicine cabinet. He says that he needs to get a sample of Mr. Krabs' hair in order to start his next evil plan. He sees a razor with a bunch of hair samples and grabs one before Mr. Krabs uses Plankton as a razor blade.
When Plankton gets back to the Chum Bucket and gives Karen the sample, he describes his plan to combine a DNA sample from both him and Krabs to create a clone called PlanKrab to get the Krabby Patty secret formula. It turns out that this clone is more chill than Plankton. PlanKrab already knows what to do even before Plankton can say it.
A few moments later, Plankton is shocked of what PlanKrab did. It turns that he stole the whole restaurant, manipulated SpongeBob and Squidward to work for him, and even kicked Mr. Krabs out of being manager. All because of his ability to give warm and soothing handshakes.
PlanKrab then backstabs Plankton and combines both The Krusty Krab and The Chum Bucket into The Krusty Bucket. They see the inside of the joint where PlanKrab is melting SpongeBob with his handshake. Plankton tries to warn SpongeBob that it is a trap.
Mr. Krabs and Plankton try to get a job at a joint to stop the new rival. However, they fight which causes PlanKrab to split in half. The episode ends with Plankton and Mr. Krabs tricking the two halves to shaking hands with each other.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Morning from Peer Gynt Suite No. 1 - Edvard Grieg [Opening]
‣ Stool Pigeon - Kenny Graham [Plankton hidden in Mr. Krabs' toothpaste tube]
‣ Bikini Babes [#48] - Eric Spencer [Krabs opens his medicine cabinet]
‣ Fast Steps - Anselm Kreuzer [Krabs uses Plankton as his razor blade]
‣ Unknown Track 43 - "Well, if it isn't my thieving husband."
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Plankton's mouth full of Krabs' hair]
‣ Hide and Seek C - Laurent Dury [Karen removes the hair from Plankton's mouth]
‣ Planet Xz-3 - Gregor Narholz [Krabs' hair and Plankton's antenna inside the cloning machine]
‣ Horror House of Wax Retro 2 - Nicolas Carr, Ron Wasserman [Cloning machine in activated]
‣ Approaching Danger - Ronald Hanmer [Clone is created]
‣ Horror House of Wax Retro 2 - Nicolas Carr, Ron Wasserman [PlanKrab emerges from the cloning machine]
‣ Planet Xz-3 A - Gregor Narholz ["How is this a good thing?"]
‣ My Sweet Baby [#34] - Karin Nobbs [Baby sucking on Plankton]
‣ Planet Xz-3 A - Gregor Narholz ["This is different! Isn't it, PlanKrab, my pretty?"]
‣ Breezing Around - Edward White ["Don't waste your breath, Plankton. I already mapped out the perfect plot to swipe that formuler."]
‣ Planet Xz-3 A - Gregor Narholz [Plankton laughs and coughs]
‣ Happy Links 6-9 - Paul Fenoulhet [Plankton waiting for PlanKrab outside the Krusty Krab]
‣ Happy Links 1-5 - Paul Fenoulhet [Colonel Carper steps on Plankton]
‣ Cool Cats - Max Saunders ["What's the big idea? What have you been doing all this time?"]
‣ A Visit to Aunty - Johnny Hawksworth [PlanKrab is the new owner of the Krusty Krab]
‣ Rue Montmartre - Ludovic Beier [Krabs looking sadly through the window of the Krusty Krab]
‣ Cool Cats - Max Saunders [Plankrab tells Plankton all it took was a hearty handshake to kick Krabs outside]
‣ Heavenly Voices (a) - David Farnon [Plankton gets mesmerized by PlanKrab's hearty handshake]
‣ Ghastly Ghouls - Sean Elder [PlanKrab tells Plankton he's gonna also be the new owner of the Chum Bucket]
‣ ? [Plankton lands in Krabs' coffee mug]
‣ Lonely Heart's Club A - David Bell, Otto Sieben [Krabs and Plankton crying]
‣ ? ["I... I... I don't know what happened...]
‣ ? ["...but that was some handshake of his, huh?"]
‣ ? ["Snap out of the handshake. It's a trick, Krabs!"]
‣ Duel to the Death - Ronald Hanmer [The Krusty Krab becomes The Krusty Bucket]
‣ Horror House of Wax Retro 2 - Nicolas Carr, Ron Wasserman [Krabs and Plankton scream]
‣ Impossible Mission (a) - Magnum Opus [Krabs and Plankton peek into the Krusty Bucket]
‣ Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Say, this Krabby Patty tastes even better than usual."]
‣ Kitsch Comedy - Peter Jeffries [SpongeBob tells Nat each patty now has a pinch of chum added]
‣ Bridge 3 - Wilfred Burns [PlanKrab shakes SpongeBob's hand]
‣ ? [SpongeBob faints]
‣ Lonely Violin - Dick Walter ["Me boy-o?"]
‣ Finger of Suspicion - Max Saunders [Krabs and Plankton realize they have to work together to get their restaurants back]
‣ Salty Krab Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [PlanKrab takes out the trash]
‣ Duel to the Death - Ronald Hanmer [Krabs and Plankton beat up PlanKrab]
‣ Anvil Chorus - Daryl Griffith, Giuseppe Verdi [Krabs and Plankton have the key of the Krusty Bucket]
‣ Happy Sponge Chase Vibes - Nicolas Carr [PlanKrab takes the key back]
‣ Screw on the Loose - Tony Lowry [Krabs and Plankton trying to take PlanKrab's customers]
‣ Dramatic Encounter - Gregor Narholz [Truck runs over Krabs and Plankton]
‣ Hawaiian Beach - Peter Dennis ["All right, all right. I can't go any lower, Eugene. Please make it stop!"]
‣ The Krusty Krab Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs and Plankton in PlanKrab's office]
‣ Rue Blanche - Ludovic Beier [PlanKrab hires Krabs and Plankton as his new managers]
‣ Bell Hop-Short Version A - John Shakespeare [Krabs and Plankton got hired as bathroom attendants]
‣ Clownfish Capers - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs and Plankton fighting in the bathroom]
‣ Heavenly Voices (b) - David Farnon [Plankrab shakes Squidward's hand, causing him faint]
‣ Brickbat (Build-Up) - Laurie Johnson ["Two guys fighting! Toilet paper everywhere!"]
‣ Apples and Pears - Bruce Campbell [Krabs and Plankton blaming each other for destroying the bathroom]
‣ Disruption - Max Saunders [Plankrab separates into two clones]
‣ ? ["All right, you clones, I want a clean fight, no rough stuff."]
‣ Drama Link (b) - Hubert Clifford ["But first, you gotta shake hands."]
‣ Heavenly Voices (a) - David Farnon [Clones shake hands with each other, and they melt]
‣ Happy Sponge Chase Vibes - Nicolas Carr [Ending]
- As of , The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 0/10 based on 0 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a rating of 0/10 based on 0 votes.
- This episode premiered in the U.K. and Ireland on June 5, 2019.
- This episode brought back the rumored-to-be-damaged "Happy Sponge Chase Vibes." Over 100 episodes were produced ever since this track previously appeared in "Back to the Past."
- This episode marks the first time since "A Pal for Gary" that the track "Horror House of Wax Retro 2" was used.
- PlanKrab's Krabby Patty features a pinch of chum, something the original Krabby Patty formula had as stated in "Friend or Foe."
- When this episode first aired, it was paired up with "Karen's Baby."
- Promotions for this episode have alternatively titled it, "SpongeBob Meets PlanKrab."
- This and its sister episode "Squid's on a Bus" were originally going to premiere on August 8 in Australia and New Zealand, but were replaced with "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" and "Insecurity Guards." They were soon made available on Foxtel for download and the Australian Nick app.
- The scene where Plankton gives Mr. Krabs a swirly while fighting in the restroom was cut in the UK for unknown reasons.
- The Krusty Bucket/ "Squid's on a Bus" premieres on September 18 and September 19, 2019 in Australia and New Zealand as from August 8th's replacement. Not to be confused, the episode & sister episode air seperately. At 9:50 PM for Australia and NZ's timezones.
- Mr. Krabs saying to Plankton, "Well, here's another fine mess you've gotten us into," in addition to Plankton subsequently crying, is a reference to the series of Laurel and Hardy shorts, wherein Oliver Hardy would say the same phrase to Stan Laurel, usually causing him to cry.
- PlanKrab giving people the soothing handshake.
- Plankton coughing up hair, frequently followed up by him saying "Hair."
- Karen chopped a piece of Plankton's antenna off, but in the next scene it appears to have grown back.
- After Red PlanKrab and Green PlanKrab melted from doing the soothing handshake, both hands switched places in the next scene.
- TV listings originally showed the episode scheduled to air on July 12, 2019 on Nicktoons. However, it turned out to actually be an airing of The Fairly OddParents episode "The Masked Magician."