- Flipper: So, I have been here for a few weeks now. Life has been pretty uneventful. Subway, work, subway, home, subway, work, subway, home. But this weekend, I met someone in the hood. His name is Jagger, and he lives next door. I've seen him around the neighbourhood skateboarding, and just, generally looking cool. [Jagger's face shows up]
- Flipper: Earlier this week, we met briefly, when he was flying something cool: a drone. Sounds expensive. He's pretty good with it. But, I guess he lost control and it hit me right on the bun. [...] But it was ok.
- Flipper: So, today he was on his stairs, wearing some fancy googles. Jagger explained to me that they call it Virtual Reality. Well, I guess he got caught up in the video he was watching, and he just got up and roamed directly into the street. [screaming and panting]
- Flipper: I literally saved his life. He was so greatful. He went on and on about how badly he felt for thinking just because I was a giant burger, that I was weird, or a general meathead. He begged me for forgiveness. I said it's ok, I get that all the time. He said well, you want to become friends? I said sure! He said great, let's go meathead.
- Flipper: We spent the rest of the day together. We got ice cream, he taught me how to use the drone, we just talked about stuff... At some point, we saw some people having a dance party in the park. This reminded Jagger that he just got a new video game he hadn't tried yet, called "Now Dance." so, we went back to his house, to try it out! Boy, Jagger is really not that coordenated when it comes to dancing! But that's ok.
- Flipper: We have a lot in common. We both love video games, and pizza, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I think this is the begging of some serious BBFs. So, there it is. Another day in the life of a big-city Krabby Patty. Let us see what tomorrow brings!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.