"The Fruitcake Vendor" was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. The main instruments being in the piece are a bassoon, trombones, a guitar, xylophone, tuba, oboe, accordion and a harp. There is a version with added jingle bells.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - Patrick puts a jellyfish hive over his head; SpongeBob blows a bubble.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - SpongeBob goes to the dumpster to deliver Patrick his ketchup.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - Plankton in the kitchen, looking for the sea urchin.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Sandy says karate is not for revenge.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - Plankton talks to SpongeBob through the Sizzlemaster; Sizzlemaster flips four Krabby Patties at once; SpongeBob reads a small slip of paper given by Mr. Krabs.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Sandy experiments.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Worker gives Mr. Krabs the bill; Cop writes Mr. Krabs a ticket.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "What? What are you...;" Squidward asks Larry to come to the opening.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Patrick warms up his taste buds.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy observes from inside an ice cream truck; Patrick counts sand.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Plankton asks copy for the secret formula; "Karen, do you know you're married to a genius?"; Copy puts Plankton in his mouth; Copy disappears.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Karen wants Plankton to take out the trash.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "Mr. Krabs, remember Food Con!"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Sandy asks SpongeBob to explain.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton tears SpongeBob's house apart looking for the formula.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton making sauce.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Mr. Krabs and Squidward enter the bank.
- 207b. "House Worming" - "Open up, Gary! I'm still in my underwear!;" Plankton sees SpongeBob's head full of worms.
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - Plankton exits SpongeBob's bathroom.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - "Krabs! What are you doing in my hotel room?"
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - Food made of candy.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "Paintings can become much more valuable when the artist is no longer with us;" Squidward reappears; Mr. Krabs is on the phone again.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - SpongeBob offers to help Plankton get the puppies adopted.
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - SpongeBob describes his checkup to Mr. Krabs.
- 226a. "Chatterbox Gary" - Gary demands SpongeBob to give him water and take him to the park; SpongeBob and Gary return from the park.
- 229a. "Doodle Dimension" - SpongeBob and Patrick pushes buttons after Sandy leaves.
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - SpongeBob and Patrick carrying the sack through the bridge/"I turned off my eyes."
- 231a. "My Leg!" - "Feels great! Thanks, doc!"
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - Squidward puts on the jellyfish costume and starts walking out of the Jellyfishing Convention room.
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - SpongeBob's hands and feet chained in a pillory.
- 262b. "The Hankering" - "What are you doing here?"; Plankton offers Krabs a lifetime supply of chum.
- 267a. "Krusty Koncessionaires" - Squidward tells SpongeBob to both split up to sell Krabby Patties.
- 268b. "Lockdown for Love" - Karen gets angry at Plankton and deletes the secret formula.
(with jingle bells)
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - SpongeBob eats Plankton's fruitcake.
- 263b. "Kwarantined Krab" - "Nobody in this freezer is actually sick?"
- This track has only been played in episodes that are in widescreen format.