The Dreadnought Tea Clipper (b) is a traditional sea shanty performed by Robert Alexander White and Tim Laycock, and is arguable as a sad version of Blow the Man Down. It is mainly associated with Mr. Krabs or the Flying Dutchman.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - The Flying Dutchman tells the story about his Dining Sock.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Mr. Krabs makes a sailor promise with SpongeBob.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Mr. Krabs begs Squidward to return to work.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - Mr. Krabs mocks Plankton in his office.
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - The opening; SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs go up the hill.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - "Of course I am!"
- 54. "Ugh" - "Now I know how Squidward feels."
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - "Oh, sorry, I must have the wrong room." (Normal-pitched and low pitched)
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs changes the color of his clown nose.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - "Admitting you lost your shell is the toughest thing I've ever seen... and, uhh, I have a confession... These are fake!"
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "Eugene!;" "Mommy?;" "What did I tell ye about interferin' with me life?" (higher pitched)
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman calls roadside assistance; "Nothing better than giving a good scare;" "You're a ghost of your former self."
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Squidward nails up the banner.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - "That was truly amazing, Plank, ole buddy. I guess I really can trust ya, 100%."
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Darn tootin'! Hey, barnacle brains! I think you owe Plankton an apology!"
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Mr. Krabs is informed about the status of the hygiene of the Krusty Krab.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "Just makin' sure the Krabby Patty formula is safe."
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - "Quit yer' lollygagging and get a move on!"
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Mr. Krabs speaks of the time he fell in love with a Krabby Patty.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Patchy cries; Encino is still gone; (higher pitched) "Pretty good story, eh, kids?" (higher pitched)
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Mr. Krabs speaks with Squidward.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - "What are you doing under the table?"
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - "Uhh, well, actually I was going to show you this flip book and..."
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "What are you doing back there?"
- 105a. "The Splinter" - "These quarters smell sad. You're not planning to get a refill with them, are ya?!"
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "I've asked ye' all here because we all face a similar problem."
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Mr. Krabs laughs insanely as he sees a success.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "Who be disturbin' the Flying Dutchman's walk home from the convenience store?;" "Oh, please, Mr. Dutchman, I didn't mean to spill your groceries!"
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Actually, Mr. Krabs, I've been thinking..."
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "The curse will wear off when my beard grows back."
- 265b. "Kooky Cooks" - SpongeBob and Squidward prepare a meal for Mrs. Puff.
- . "SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D: The Great Jelly Rescue!" - "First me seas are befouled with black sooty soot, and now a broken headlight!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.