- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Gary the Snail
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Incidental 47
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 31
- Incidental 92
- Incidental 46
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 27
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 40
- Incidental 64
- Incidental 60 (cameo)
- Incidental 106
- Incidental 36
- Incidental 13
- Incidental 108
- Incidental 14
- Incidental 105 (cameo)
- Incidental 37B
- Other beachgoers
- Incidental 107
- Popeye fish
- Incidental 155
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 84
- Incidental 103
- Incidental 7
- Incidental 73
- Incidental 45
- Incidental 6
- Incidental 49
- Incidental 151
- Incidental 150
- Incidental 68
- Incidental 9
- Incidental 4
- Old Man Jenkins
- Security guard
- Fish in video game
- Jellyfish (cameo in video game)
- Incidental 104
- Fred (Blue)
- Other fish at the arcade
- Mary (cameo)
- Incidental 8
- Incidental 67
- Incidental 65 (cameo)
- Dr. Gill Gilliam
- Barnacle Boy (cameo on magnet)
- Mermaid Man (cameo on magnet)
SpongeBob is taking Gary for a walk. They spot Mr. Krabs in a free parking spot.
Gary gets a little spazzy, so Mr. Krabs asks what is wrong. SpongeBob says that is what Gary does when he finds money. Mr. Krabs decides to take Gary to look for spare change all around town to feed his obsession with money. When SpongeBob asks what Mr. Krabs is doing with Gary, he just gives SpongeBob an impossible task (like rearranging the wall tiles from largest to smallest, or painting the Krusty Krab with a toothbrush).
Mr. Krabs collects money from people at the Krusty Krab, Goo Lagoon, and the laundromat. He then finds an arcade and goes inside. Mr. Krabs decides to disguise himself and Gary as a pregnant woman. Mr. Krabs tries to take everyone's money, but Gary is so worn out that he cannot attract money anymore, as doing so causes him pain. Meanwhile, SpongeBob is finished with his tasks, so he looks for Mr. Krabs, but the guy Mr. Krabs took money from at the Laundromat tells SpongeBob that Mr. Krabs and "his snail" have been stealing money.
SpongeBob finds Mr. Krabs and is mad at him for putting Gary through all that pain just for money. They begin to argue, but they get distracted as Gary involuntarily starts collecting all of the money in the arcade. The huge amount of money forms a massive wave of coins, which begin sliding towards all the Bikini Bottomites in an avalanche sort of fashion. Everyone tries to exit the arcade to avoid being swept away, except for Mr. Krabs, who runs toward the large wave of coins in a fit of money madness and gets literally crushed by them and is taken to the hospital.
At the hospital, after discussing what happened to Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob asks what caused Gary to begin attracting money. The doctor discovers that he had swallowed SpongeBob's Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fridge magnet, which had quite a strong magnetic pull.
When the doctor points out the bill to Mr. Krabs, he responds that he does not have enough money to make his payment. The doctor corrects him by mentioning that all the change he collected with Gary would cover it, prompting Mr. Krabs to suffer in defeat as the episode ends.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Dachshund Walk - John Fox, Mac Prindy [SpongeBob taking Gary for a walk]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Mr. Krabs?"]
‣ The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["What's happening to your critter there?"]
• Jovial Pirate's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Gary attracting coins]
‣ Animal Antics [#74] - Phil Green [Gary attracting other people's change]
‣ Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford ["Close up?!"]
• Jolly Little Roger - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Uh... You haven't de-greased the fryer."]
‣ ? [Krabs at the beach]
‣ Happy Choo Choo (a) - Otto Sieben [Krabs using Gary to find more change]
‣ Lopey Sailor's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob rearranging the wall rivets]
‣ Hawaiian Link (b) - Richard Myhill [Gary getting tired]
• Tip Toe Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. We ain't got time for that!"]
‣ Danger HQ - Norman Dane [SpongeBob looks at Gary]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Oh, okay!"]
• Tip Toe Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs tells SpongeBob to paint the Krusty Krab]
‣ Bobsled - Caesar Giovannini, Wayne Robinson [at the laundromat]
• In a Minor Mood Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [wagon full of money]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Hey, what's the big idea... er?"]
‣ Dombummel - Gerhard Trede [arcade]
‣ Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Old guy talking to a security guard]
‣ Rodeo Daze - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob finishes painting]
• Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Pardon me sir. You haven't seen a crab walking around with a snail, have you?"]
‣ Dramatic Bridge 3 - Phil Green ["Mr. Krabs, what have you done to my Gary?"]
‣ Dombummel - Gerhard Trede [SpongeBob enters the arcade]
‣ Befuddled Gent - Phil Green [Krabs wearing a dress]
• Steel Licks 3 - Jeremy Wakefield [Gary's sick]
‣ Befuddled Gent - Phil Green ["You look fine to me."]
‣ Cockney Capers 1.3 - Ray Davies [Strip Sounds] [Krabs leaves the restroom]
• Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield ["Uh, yeah..."]
• Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs sees people playing arcade games]
‣ Who Said That - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [buckets of change]
• Steel Licks 15 - Jeremy Wakefield [Gary not attracting any change]
‣ Cloak and Dagger [#70] - Phil Green ["Mr. Krabs, for shame!"]
‣ Dramatic Bridge 1 - Phil Green [Gary starts to react to the change]
‣ Dramatic Bridge 3 - Phil Green ["Don't you have work you should be doing?"]
‣ Dramatic Bridge 7 - Phil Green ["No, if I was rich I wouldn't have to hire the likes of you!"]
‣ Dramatic Bridge 4 - Phil Green [Gary attracts everyone's change]
‣ Monster Wave - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King ["Jackpot!"]
• Kalua Jubalee - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs in the hospital]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob's Frozen Face-Off (UK version only), Complete Seventh Season, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- The title card background is the robot game show host's one million dollars from "Imitation Krabs."
- Mr. Krabs calls Gary by "sneagle" in this episode. The word "sneagle" is similar to the word "snegle," which is Norwegian for "snail."
- This is the second episode where someone does not get Gary's name right; the first was "I Was a Teenage Gary" where Squidward calls Gary, "Fred."
- This episode reveals that money in Bikini Bottom is magnetic.
- This episode reveals that Mr. Krabs can speak at least a little snail.
- Gary's role in this episode could possibly be similar to how people use metal detectors.
- When the scene shows the fish playing the arcade games, one of them has a character and game similar to Pac-Man.
- When the scene shows the fish playing the arcade games, one of them has creatures that look and move like the aliens from Space Invaders.
- SpongeBob's eyelashes disappear after he sees Mr. Krabs in the free parking lot.
- Mr. Krabs keeps calling Gary by a different name. Also, he mispronounces snail, instead saying that Gary is a "sneagle."
- SpongeBob keeps getting impossible jobs to do at the Krusty Krab to keep him busy.