|1b - "Reef Blower"|
|1c - "Tea at the Treedome"|
|2a - "Bubblestand"|
|2b - "Ripped Pants"|
|3a - "Jellyfishing"|
|3b - "Plankton!"|
|4a - "Naughty Nautical Neighbors"|
|4b - "Boating School"|
|5a - "Pizza Delivery"|
|5b - "Home Sweet Pineapple"|
|List of home videos|
- Despite the title, a volume 2 was never released. The same thing goes for Undersea Antics Volume 1 on VHS and the digital DVD Bob Esponja Vol. 1.
- This is the only UMD Video that contains episodes, as the second and final UMD Video has the first movie.
- "Help Wanted," the pilot episode of the series, was not included due to copyright issues with Tiny Tim's song "Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight" being played in this episode. According to Derek Drymon, this is because Nickelodeon did not want to pay Tiny Tim's estate for the rights. However, it is included as a bonus feature on disc 3 of The Complete 3rd Season, The Third & Fourth Seasons, and 10 Happiest Moments DVDs. It is also available as a normal episode on The First 100 Episodes, SpongeBob, You're Fired!, The Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs.
- The description of "Plankton!" says, "It's another evil scheme by that schemer of evil, Plankton," but that episode was Plankton's debut. This error also happens on the Lost at Sea DVD, The Sponge Who Could Fly VHS tape, and The Complete 1st Season DVD.
- In the closing credits for "Reef Blower" and "Tea at the Treedome," Bill Fagerbakke's name is misspelled as "Bill Faberbakke."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.