| "I hate this channel."
This article is in need of one or more videos. Therefore, you can improve Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading one. Please remember to remove this template once the videos for this article have been uploaded.
- SpongeBob the Elf
- Winter Squidlock
- Cosmo the Elf (debut)
- Elf who looks like Wanda (debut)
- Two members of Misers
- Elf who looks like Jimmy Neutron
- Elf who looks like Carl Wheezer
- Vicky the Elf (debut)
- Elf who looks like Helga Pataki
- Elf who looks like Arnold Shortman
- Elf who looks like Gerald Johanssen
- Elf who looks like Jorgen Von Strangle
- Elf who looks like Courtney Gripling (debut)
- Elf who looks like Tommy Pickles
- Elf who looks like Zim
- Elf who looks like GIR
- Elf who looks like CatDog
- Yukon Chinelias
- Elf who looks like Angelica Pickles
- Elf who looks like Chuckie Finster
- Elf who looks like Hoodsey
- Laughing people (only heard) (debut)
- Elf who looks like Donnie Thornberry
- Clones of the elf that looks like Carl Wheezer (debut)
- Elf who looks like Debbie Thornberry
- Elf who looks like Carl Foutley
- Butch Hartman (debut) (shown in photo)
- Elf who looks like Otto Rocket (debut)
- Elf who looks like Reggie Rocket (debut)
- Elf who looks like Twister (debut)
- Elf who looks like Squid (debut)
- Two turtles (debut)
- Elf who looks like Patrick
The 12 Gifts of Nickmas
- 12 bubbles blowing! (sung by SpongeBob)
- 11 clones attacking!! (sung by Jimmy Neutron)
- 10 thousand places I'd rather be right now (sung by Debbie Thornberry)
- 9 reindeer droppings! (sung by Carl Foutley and Hoodsey Bishop)
- 8 oddball wishes! (sung by Cosmo and Wanda)
- Watch out, Vicky! (spoken by someone off-screen)
- 7... thousand... pounds (sung by Vicky)
- 6 jamming jellys! (sung by Squidward)
- 5 Incredibly expensive golden rings! (sung by Courtney Gripling)
- 4 dudes a shreddin! (sung by Otto Rocket)
- 3 cans of hairspray! (sung by Arnold, Gerald, and Helga)
- 2 turtles love... (sung by Cosmo)
- Oh, Cosmo! (spoken by Wanda)
- And a starfish on a pine tree! (sung by all)
- Pointy (spoken by Patrick Star)
- The elf who looks like Patrick on top of the pine tree at the end of the short is a reference to "Christmas Who?" when Patrick jumps up on top of the coral tree during the song "The Very First Christmas."
- Besides Butch Hartman's portrait, the "eight oddball wishes" that Cosmo and Wanda produce include a toilet, an old-time bicycle, a donkey carrying a suitcase, a giant set of false teeth, a big toy submarine that looks like the one Wanda transforms into during the song in "Christmas Every Day!," a bowl of cereal, and a plastic whale that resembles Big Ben.
- The "six jamming jellies" line during the music that plays when Winter Squidlock sings is a background music piece titled "Stadium Rave," originally used in the episode "Jellyfish Jam."
- The title shares the name of the Christmas carol.
- When Vicky stops singing her part of the song, her legs twirl up. This is a reference to when the Wicked Witch of the East dies in The Wizard of Oz.
- The elf that looks like Jimmy being chased by the elf that looks like Carl's clones is a reference to the Jimmy Neutron interstitial short "Carl Squared."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.