Super Brawl 3 is a SpongeBob SquarePants online game.
The game was released in 2013 (and later updated in 2014). It features many Nickelodeon characters from outside the SpongeBob SquarePants series, including Winx Club, The Fairly OddParents, The Legend of Korra, Kung Fu Panda: Legend of Awesomeness, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, and Breadwinners. This game is also based on many popular fighting games, mainly the Street Fighter franchise by Capcom.
In this game, the player uses the Z and X buttons to jump and kick and use the arrow keys to move around. The player must also win two rounds in order to advance to the next stage. The player can also choose between Story Mode, Multiplayer, Free Play, and Training mode. Players can store Fan Power to unleash a special attack.
Players must choose a character and fight several rounds of enemies that are of the opposite alignment and have random fans with a fixed fan that is exclusive to their character (the player can choose if they want a male or female fan, however). Once the player finishes every round, they win the game.
Players chooses their character as well as any fan they want and fight another player's character.
The player chooses their character and any fan they want and fights an AI-controlled character chosen by the character. However, as with Story Mode, the opponent's fan is random.
The player can attack any opponent as much as they want, as the opponent's health never decreases and they do not attack your character. A special move is displayed onscreen which can be learned and used in the other modes. This mode is used to come up with strategies and find out a character's special move (which is hidden in other modes and must be remembered by the player when they want to use it).
In this game, the characters are divided into the "Good" characters and the "Evil" characters.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Korra from The Legend of Korra
- Aang (adult) from The Legend of Korra
- Timmy Turner from The Fairly OddParents
- Bloom from Winx Club
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Po from Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
- Sanjay and Craig
- Tufflips from Sanjay and Craig
- SwaySway and Buhdeuce from Breadwinners
- B.O.B. from the Monsters vs. Aliens series
- Sqweep from the Monsters vs. Aliens series
- Gold Ranger (US version, removed shortly after release)
- Abrasive SpongeBob
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Denzel Crocker from The Fairly OddParents
- Tahno from The Legend of Korra
- Amon from The Legend of Korra
- Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Master Junjie from Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
- Noodman from Sanjay and Craig
- Xandred (US version, removed)
|Krusty Krab Alley
|Fairy World Stadium
||The Fairly OddParents
||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
||Legend of Korra
|Southern Air Temple
||Avatar: The Last Airbender
||Monsters vs. Aliens
|Sanzu River (US version, removed shortly after release)
Super Brawl 3 Battle Theme - ?|Battling
SpongeBob - Super Brawl 3- Good Vs. Evil (Walkthrough, Playthrough)
Super Brawl- Spongebob VS Bloom
- This game was awarded "Game of the Year for 2013" on the Nickelodeon website.
- There is a sequel to this game called Super Brawl 4 (also known as Scary Brawl).
- SpongeBob, Plankton, Timmy Turner, and Aang are the only playable Super Brawl 2 characters to return in this game (although Aang is now in adult form).
- Gold Ranger and Xandred were originally in the US version of the game, but they were later removed, supposedly due to rights issues.