"Sunny Samoa" was composed by George de Fretes & Jan Rap. The main instruments being played in the piece include steel guitars, a ukulele, congas, bass, and a vibraphone. Also known as "Honolulu Mars" or "Samoa Hula."
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - "Absolutely, Mr. Tentacles, I can sell your home in a heartbeat;" Patty Rechid arrives; The ending
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Title card
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - SpongeBob and Patrick find the "X."
- 20a. "Hooky" - Title card
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - SpongeBob and Patrick say everything that they want to do with the balloon.
- 29b. "Dumped" - Gary returns to SpongeBob, revealing he only wanted the cookie in Patrick's pants.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - After Mrs. Puff returns home and gets surprised.
- 32a. "Pressure" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, and Squidward become live-action puppets.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - SpongeBob sees Gary.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - The ending
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - The ending
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - Title card; The ending
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - The ending
- "Honolulu March" is a cover version of this track.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.