Sun-N-Fun Island is a summer camp that SpongeBob was supposed to go to. Most kids in Bikini Bottom go here during the summer, including Monroe Timmy, Paco, and other kids. SpongeBob did not go here, because by mistake he went to Inferno Island, a cruel prison island. Only one counselor is known to work there, Camp Counselor Kraus.
- Counselor Kraus is the leader.
- It is only possible to go by boat (cruise) to get here.
- It is only mentioned in the episode "The Inmates of Summer."
- The campers appear again in "Giant Squidward."
- The only known activity for campers was making macaroni pictures. Like many, if not all, camps singing campfire songs is what happens there.
- There's a large airshow in Lakeland, Florida, known as Sun 'n Fun.
- One of the campers (the purple octopus) is seen again in "Hello Bikini Bottom" at the birthday party.