Sublime Seafoods is a fancy, first-class restaurant that first appears in the video game Employee of the Month.
It is located on top of a cliff overlooking the Kelp Forest.
There is a slogan for this restaurant; it is Sublime Seafoods, tastes like chicken!
It is a broken boat with only one half of the boat being shown and the funnel being used as the doorway, and it has a golden-colored sign that reads the name and the slogan.
Only the entrance is shown of the restaurant. There is a tank on display full of jellyfish, a small shop for clothing, and a reservation desk.
Role in SpongeBob SquarePants
Employee of the Month
SpongeBob goes here to get a jacket that he uses to get into the Oxygen Springs.
- Shapiro - He is the maître d' who works here.
- Lisa - She is the coat check girl who works here.
- Federico - He is a waiter who works here.
- Tony - He is the bouncer who works here.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - He almost dined here.
- Jellyfish - There is a tank full of them at the restaurant.