Sublime Seafoods is a fancy, first-class restaurant as shown in the video game Employee of the Month.
It is located on top of a cliff overlooking the Kelp Forest.
There is a slogan for this restaurant, it is Sublime Seafoods, tastes like chicken!
It is a broken boat with only one half of the boat being shown and the funnel being used as the doorway, and it has a golden-colored sign reading the name and the slogan.
Only the entrance is shown of the restaurant. There is a tank on display full of jellyfish, a small shop for clothing, and a reservation desk.
Role in SpongeBob SquarePants
Employee of the Month
Nick Racers Revolution 3D
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- Shapiro - He is the matire'd that works here.
- Lisa - She is the coat check girl that works here.
- Federico - He is a waiter that works here.
- Tony - He is the bouncer that works here.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - He almost dined here.
- Jellyfish - There is a tank full of Jellyfish at the restaurant.
- This is the only restaurant in Bottom's Up!