- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Gary the Snail (cameo)
- Drizzle (debut)
- Drizzle's parents (debut)
- Drizzle Jr. (debut)
- Gale Doppler (debut)
- Bikini Bottomites
The episode begins with rain in Bikini Bottom and then clears up. Two clouds abandon a young storm cloud who overslept behind, causing him to cry. Gale Doppler is saying that there will be sunny skies all week as he broadcasts the forecast that's never wrong. As SpongeBob is on his treadmill, he hears Gale Dopplers' news and is happy about that. But SpongeBob sees rain outside his window. He goes outside to find a small storm cloud who is crying, which makes him think it's raining. The cloud notices SpongeBob and hides behind his pineapple. SpongeBob brings the cloud hot steam, which the cloud enjoys. SpongeBob comes outside and the cloud hides again. The cloud flies over SpongeBob while he walks. The cloud bumps into SpongeBob, he licks SpongeBob and he pets and hugs the cloud. SpongeBob decides to name the cloud Drizzle. Drizzle carries SpongeBob to see a view of Bikini Bottom, and SpongeBob precipitates back to the ground. SpongeBob imitates Gale Doppler after Drizzle blows wind at him.
Later, SpongeBob is saying the forms that Drizzle is making. Afterwards, SpongeBob is taking Drizzle for a walk on a leash. As Drizzle sniffs a fire hydrant, he growls at a worm that a man has leashed. The worm growls and Drizzle freezes the worm and its owner. SpongeBob apologizes, and he tells Drizzle not to do that again. They go back home as SpongeBob rides Drizzle.
SpongeBob leashes Drizzle to a pole until he is housebroken. SpongeBob says that he will check on him later. Drizzle tries to escape but he cannot. He strikes the leash to escape. SpongeBob is going to give him hot steam, but he realizes that Drizzle is gone. As he spots Drizzle headed for town, SpongeBob tries to go after him. Drizzle is seen getting through and running over cars on the road, and he goes into a pet store where he precipitates worms and snails threatening the Bikini Bottomites. Nat runs by Gale Doppler, and he says that there are sunny skies in Bikini Bottom still. A snail and worm attack him as they fall onto him. Nat says that Gale Doppler is wrong about the weather. He throws a worm on his head and he notices Drizzle causing chaos in town. He says that Drizzle was unpredictable storm front. He is planning on sucking him with a leaf blower.
A lady is broadcasting a commercial until she is interrupted by SpongeBob, who is calling for Drizzle. Bikini Bottomites run away from a nervous Drizzle, but Gale Doppler has sucked Drizzle in his leaf blower. SpongeBob discovers that Drizzle is sucked and realizes Gale Doppler. He tells SpongeBob that Drizzle is a danger to the public and says that he is sending him to cloud heaven. He frees Drizzle and sucks him right back. Gale Doppler says that he can control the weather. SpongeBob appears with a leaf blower and has a battle with him to get Drizzle. SpongeBob puts the blower on a kid so that he can grab Drizzle.
Gale Doppler tries to look for Drizzle, while SpongeBob is using Drizzle as a wig. Gale Doppler finds SpongeBob and Drizzle, and SpongeBob flies away with Drizzle, only to have Drizzle in danger with a machine that Gale Doppler is controlling and SpongeBob landing in a mailbox. SpongeBob comes out of the mailbox and runs towards Drizzle and Gale Doppler. He says that it was just an expression, and he is going to dissolve Drizzle instead. SpongeBob cries and begs Gale Doppler to not dissolve Drizzle, and his tears make him become a storm cloud.
SpongeBob runs away, while Gale Doppler says that he is in a middle of a thunderstorm. Drizzle goes inside Gale Doppler's body, which makes him the weather. As Gale heads for town, he goes into town and knocks two buildings down. As Gale Doppler's body gets cold, it makes it snow in town. Gale Doppler says that he doesn't want to be the weather anymore, SpongeBob tells Drizzle to get out of Gale Doppler's body, but the wind blows SpongeBob on Drizzle's parents. His parents see him flying with Gale Doppler and Drizzle sees his parents and comes out of Gale Doppler's body and hugs his parents. SpongeBob realizes that it is Drizzle's parents, and the clouds get mad at Gale Doppler. They blow him away and he lands into the dehumidifier, causing it to explode. It becomes sunny in Bikini Bottom again with Drizzle and his parents leaving happily. Drizzle decides to give SpongeBob another cloud for him to adopt. He decides to name the baby cloud Drizzle Jr. Everyone, including Gale Doppler (who appears to have survived the explosion) thinks it is cute.
Back at the pineapple, SpongeBob is preparing to take a shower. He gets in the shower and tells Drizzle Jr. good morning. Drizzle Jr. precipitates on SpongeBob for his shower and does opera singing, which ends the episode.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Bridge 3 - Wilfred Burns [Little cloud starts crying]
‣ Bikini Bottom News Theme - Nicolas Carr [Gale Doppler tells it's gonna be sunny skies for the rest of the week]
‣ ? ["This is Gale Doppler, and I broadcast the forecast that's never wrong!"]
‣ A Haunting We Will Go - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob gets tangled up in the treadmill]
‣ Dancing the Hula - Kapono Beamer ["Hah! Sunny skies all week? Hot diggity!"]
‣ Lonely Heart's Club A - David Bell, Otto Sieben [SpongeBob discovers the little cloud crying outside his house]
‣ Sleepy Bells - Glyn Michael Owen [SpongeBob takes hot steam for the little cloud]
‣ Hunt the Thimble - Bruce Campbell [Little cloud slurps down the hot steam]
‣ Kids Story - Sean Elder ["Well, okay, I don't see any clouds, so I'm just gonna take a walk."]
‣ Hunt the Thimble - Bruce Campbell [SpongeBob walks away and the little cloud follows him]
‣ Dancing the Hula - Kapono Beamer [SpongeBob names the little cloud Drizzle]
‣ Debutante Waltz - Gerhard Groitzsch [Drizzle forming shapes for SpongeBob]
‣ Jaunty Whistle - François Delfin, Stephane Huguenin [SpongeBob taking Drizzle for a walk]
‣ Bumbling B - Bernd Gesell [SpongeBob leaves Drizzle tied to a pole outside his house]
‣ Careless March - Marc Dall'Anese [Drizzle flies away]
‣ Dramatic Cue (d) - Ronald Hanmer ["Ah! Drizzle!"]
‣ Editor's Run Down (a) - Dick Walter ["Yow! Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!"]
‣ Lonely Violin - Dick Walter ["Where art thou, Drizzle? Oh, what unfortunate forecast be this?"]
‣ Careless March - Marc Dall'Anese [Drizzle disturbing everyone in Bikini Bottom]
‣ Surfmania - Eric Spencer [Gale Doppler attacked by a worm and an snail]
‣ Careless March - Marc Dall'Anese [Drizzle zapping everyone with lightning bolts]
‣ Agent X - Stephen Duro ["I see the trouble now, folks. That is what they call an unpredictable storm front."]
‣ Wait for It - Van Phillips ["I'm gonna suck him right out of the sky to save my reputation, after these messages."]
‣ Primitive Force - Raymond Jones ["Drizzle!"]
‣ Panic Patrol - Kenny Graham [Drizzle trying to hide from Gale Doppler]
‣ Definitive Sixties - Georges Bodossian, Catherine Lambert ["I got him! Naughty nimbus, nobody messes with my flawless forecasts."]
‣ Here We Go - Fredric Bayco [SpongeBob still looking for Drizzle]
‣ ? [SpongeBob screams surprised]
‣ Happy Links 1-5 - Paul Fenoulhet ["Gale Doppler! You're my favorite well-eyed weather man!"]
‣ Crazy People A - Laurent Dury ["And I'm sending him straight to cloud heaven."]
‣ Life on the Wild Side - Sam Spence ["I'm Gale Doppler, and I control the weather."]
‣ ? ["You're not the only one who knows how to use a leaf blower, sucker."]
‣ Pell-Mell - Sam Spence [SpongeBob and Gale Doppler trying to suck up Drizzle with the leaf blowers]
‣ ? [SpongeBob with sunglasses]
‣ Hit and Run - Ralph Dollimore [SpongeBob and Drizzle escape flying with the leaf blower]
‣ Killer on the Run A - Gregor Narholz [Drizzle being sucked by a big leaf blow attached to a construction machine]
‣ On the Beach - Kapono Beamer [SpongeBob comes out of the mailbox]
‣ Stack of Leis - Kapono Beamer [SpongeBob coughs up a package]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece C - Gregor Narholz [Drizzle still being sucked up in the machine]
‣ Falling Steps - Fredric Bayco [SpongeBob runs over to Gale Doppler]
‣ Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford ["Don't send Drizzle to cloud heaven."]
‣ Falling Steps - Fredric Bayco ["Phew, that's a relief."]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece E - Gregor Narholz [Gale Doppler is gonna drop Drizzle into the dehumidifier]
‣ Comedy Punctuations and Bridges 4 - Fredric Bayco [SpongeBob hops onto Gale Doppler's head]
‣ Woe is Me! - Richard Myhill ["Drizzle's a good cloud! He doesn't deserve to dissolve!"]
‣ Fury - Austin Rayner [SpongeBob's tears fall onto Drizzle into the sucker, making him a gigantic storm cloud]
‣ The Great White - Gregor Narholz [Gale Doppler floating as a cloud]
‣ Final Fate - Max Saunders [Gale Doppler making wind and snow through Bikini Bottom]
‣ ? [Wind blows SpongeBob into the sky and lands on a cloud]
‣ Neutral Mood - Simon May ["Huh? Oh, no! Not more storm clouds!"]
‣ Old Hilo March - Kapono Beamer [Drizzle reunites with his parents]
‣ Hula Guitars - Eric Spencer [Ending]
- This episode premiered in the U.K. and Ireland on June 4, 2019.
- This episode is the first to use the track "Stack of Leis" in twelve-and-a-half years, the last use of the tune having been in "Wigstruck" from season four. However, only the very end part of that track can be heard briefly.
- When this episode first aired, it was paired up with "King Plankton." 
- The title card background is similar to those of "Ghoul Fools" and "The Ballad of Filthy Muck."
- Along with "King Plankton," this is the second least-watched episode at 971,000 viewers behind "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" with 950,000 viewers.
- SpongeBob says, "Where art thou, Drizzle?". This a reference to the quote, "Where art thou, Romeo?" from William Shakesphere's Romeo and Juliet.
- Rodger Bumpass is credited as Squidward. However, Squidward does not appear in this episode.
- When SpongeBob says, "SpongeBob knows just what a growing storm cloud needs," his teeth turn yellow for a frame.