- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Sandy Cheeks
- Super Sandy (debut)
- Squidward Tentacles (cameo)
- Eugene H. Krabs (cameo)
- Pearl Krabs (cameo)
- Larry the Lobster
- Bikini Bottomites
The episode starts with SpongeBob and Patrick dribbling, while Sandy is annoyed as they aren't shooting. Sandy eventually gets so annoyed that she takes some barnacles, makes it into a ball, and shoots it into the net. Later, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy are eating hot dogs. However, SpongeBob and Patrick eat them slowly. Sandy then makes them watch her as she eats tons of hot dogs. She then gets bad breath that comes to SpongeBob and Patrick, making them have their heads shrink, so Sandy gives them dinky dogs out of the jumbo dogs. Sandy is then seen winning a game of volleyball with some other characters. SpongeBob and Patrick get tired of Sandy's antics and decide to go jellyfishing
When they are at Jellyfish Fields, they are glad that they are jellyfishing instead of being with Sandy. However, Sandy comes and asks to join, and SpongeBob and Patrick let her join. Sandy says she wants to kick some jelly booty, but then SpongeBob and Patrick show her how to actually jellyfish, where you catch and release. Sandy however gets bored of this, so she gets some Frankenstein Fish Food and throws some in the air, where the jellyfish get attracted to the food. This turns the jellyfish into jelly-buzz saws.
SpongeBob and Patrick however get annoyed and get very hurt by these new types of jellyfish. Meanwhile, Sandy is catching all the jellyfish and putting them in a cage, and eventually causes the entirety of Jellyfish Fields to crumble. SpongeBob and Patrick, looking very maimed, tell Sandy that there are no more jellyfish as she destroyed Jellyfish Fields, and remind Sandy to release the jellyfish. Sandy realizes that she may be too overly competitive, something an injured Larry criticizes her for taking too long to notice. Sandy decides that she should change her ways. However, what she doesn't realize is all the jellyfish came together to form one humongous jellyfish.
Later, Sandy has redecorated her treedome and has started meditating, to try and calm her mind. Meanwhile, SpongeBob and Patrick come to Sandy's door and knock on it a lot, as they have been getting chased by the huge jellyfish. When SpongeBob and Patrick get in and realize that Sandy has remade her treedome, they desperately ask Sandy to clobber the big jellyfish, but Sandy refuses as she says she's non-violent now. The jellyfish breaks into Sandy's treedome though, so Sandy tries to get the monster to stop by trying a few non-violent methods. However, all of them don't work. Sandy then starts to act more aggressive again, trying to stop the big jellyfish. Sandy tries to use the game "dodge the chum" she played earlier to stop the jellyfish, but it doesn't work. The jellyfish takes SpongeBob and Patrick, which makes Sandy more angry, so she tries to get the jellyfish from the inside, which makes the jellyfish explode into thousands of smaller jellyfish.
SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy float down calmly, with SpongeBob being happy with the small jellyfish and Patrick giving a dollar to another jellyfish. The gang go back down to Jellyfish Fields, where Sandy enjoys the harmony of the jellyfish, until one stings her, which makes her chase them again, with SpongeBob saying "That's our Sandy."
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Another Best Day Ever - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card]
‣ Surf 03 160 E - Dieguis Productions/Big Fish Audio [Opening/Sandy makes a ball of barnacles and shoots it in the basketball net]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (o) - Jeremy Wakefield ["You boys were slower than a Sunday afternoon."]
‣ ? ["On your mark... get set... eat!"]
‣ Sylvia: Pizzicati - Leo Delibes [SpongeBob and Patrick eating hot dogs slowly]
‣ Bad Slide - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Wow, you two are off like a herd of turtles."]
‣ Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Watch this!"]
‣ I Hate People - Kaz Prapuolenis, Rodger Bumpass, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy eating many hot dogs at once]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (s) - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy's bad breath comes out of her helmet]
‣ Laughter Muted Trumpet - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [SpongeBob and Patrick's heads shrink]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Hmm..."]
‣ Greenhorn Rag - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy gives tiny hot dogs to SpongeBob and Patrick]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
‣ Beach Beat - Eric Spencer [Sandy playing volleyball with Larry, Mr. Krabs and Squidward]
‣ Fooling Around 2 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Don't you think you're playing a teensy-weensy bit rough?"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (d) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick go jellyfishing]
‣ Beach Beat - Eric Spencer ["My name is Sandy Cheeks and I can lick any critter on any beach!"]
‣ Ballet Elegante - Albert Ketelbey [SpongeBob and Patrick at Jellyfish Fields]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (b) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob imitates Sandy]
‣ Oh My Trill! - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [SpongeBob and Patrick get back to their original forms]
‣ Dancing the Hula - Kapono Beamer ["Mind if I join you?"]
‣ Picnic in the Park - John Rhodes [Jellyfish flying in and out of SpongeBob and Patrick's nets]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (s) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Well, this is lamer than a paper sandwich."]
‣ Broadway Bustle - Leslie Manson [Sandy capturing jellyfish in her suit]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr ["SpongeBob, look! How is it going, little guy?"]
‣ Armed Attack - Jean Clero ["So that's how you want to play it."]
‣ Picnic in the Park - John Rhodes [Four jellyfish flying]
‣ Monster Wave - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [Sandy captures the four jellyfish in her suit]
‣ Picnic in the Park - John Rhodes [SpongeBob emerges from grass]
‣ Wave Running A - Charlie Brissette [Sandy captures another jellyfish and then releases all of them]
‣ Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["What more could anyone want?"]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece A - Gregor Narholz [Sandy fires Frankenstein fish food into the sky]
‣ Armed Attack - Jean Clero [Jellyfish eat Frankenstein fish food and buzzsaws grow on them]
‣ Heroes to the Rescue - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Sandy flies by with jet boots and saves Patrick from jellyfish]
‣ Rodeo Rascals - Barry Anthony ["Welcome to the jellyfish rodeo!"]
‣ Inferno - Fredric Bayco [Jellyfish beating SpongeBob up]
‣ Charge - Nicolas Carr [Sandy catches the jellyfish with a baseball glove and puts it on a cage]
‣ Porous Pursuit - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy vacuuming jellyfish and puttting them on a cage]
‣ The Coming Conflict - Sam Spence [Sandy captures all the jellyfish while she sets Jellyfish Fields on fire]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (m) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick burnt]
‣ Dramatic Episode 2 - Kurt Rehfeld ["Ah, you guys are just out of shape."]
‣ ? [Pan of burnt Jellyfish Fields]
‣ Saltwater Works - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Did I do that?"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (j) - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy leaves the Jellyfish Fields]
‣ Evil Mind 3 - Dick De Benedictis [Jellyfish combine to form a giant jellyfish]
‣ Unknown Track 46 - Nicolas Carr [Sandy meditating at her treedome]
‣ Unknown Track 91 - Sandy makes a rainbow
‣ Brickbat (Battle) - Laurie Johnson [SpongeBob and Patrick running to Sandy's treedome]
‣ Exotic Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob and Patrick enter Sandy's treedome]
‣ Brickbat (Battle) - Laurie Johnson [Giant jellyfish bumps into Sandy's treedome]
‣ Unknown Track 91 - "I bow to your good natures. What can I do for you?"
‣ Rough Weather - Jack Beaver ["You can clobber that giant jellyfish monster thing!"]
‣ Unknown Track 91 - "Oh, I couldn't do that. I'm nonviolent now, I wouldn't hurt a flyfish."
‣ Murder Scene - Alan Wynn [Giant jellyfish enters Sandy's treedome and starts zapping SpongeBob and Patrick]
‣ Unknown Track 91 - "How about some soothing music, jellyfish?"/"A soothing sitar always brings me peace."
‣ ? [Sandy plays sitar]
‣ ? [Giant jellyfish plays a rock riff]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (r) - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy moans]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["The gongs!"]
‣ Exotic Sting - Nicolas Carr ["They always calm me down."]
‣ Martial Drama - Ronald Hanmer [Giant jellyfish continues zapping]
‣ ? ["Om..."]
‣ Disaster Ahead - Jack Beaver [Giant jellyfish gets angrier and grabs the gongs]
‣ Brickbat (Build-Up) - Laurie Johnson [Jellyfish destroying Sandy's things]
‣ Unknown Track 46 - Nicolas Carr ["Okay, that does it!"]
‣ Cliche Asian Cue - Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio [Sandy fights giant jellyfish]
‣ Retro Cool 03 095 D - Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio [Sandy gets inside the giant jellyfish]
‣ ? [Giant jellyfish glows]
‣ The Power Within - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Jellyfish are back to normal]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (I) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Here you go. Buy yourself something nice."]
‣ Puka A - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- This episode is 16 minutes long while its sister episode is six minutes long.
- This was the last 16-minute episode to premiere during Stephen Hillenburg's lifetime.
- This episode, alongside a couple of episodes, were leaked in Turkey before its Turkish premiere in a Turkish satellite television provider's (Digiturk) streaming service called beIN CONNECT in January 2019.
- The title card is similar to "Sportz?," but there is a net.
- This is the second episode in which Patrick imitates a horse. The first is in "Pat the Horse."
- This is the second episode in which Sandy participates in jellyfishing. The first is in "I Had an Accident."
- This is the third episode in which SpongeBob imitates Sandy. The first is in "Gone," and the second is in "Mimic Madness."
- This is the fourth regular episode to be longer than the usual 11-minute runtime. The first is the "Shanghaied," the second is "Back to the Past" and the third is "Feral Friends."
- This episode marks one of those rare instances in which Larry the Lobster gets angry with Sandy.
- This episode premiered on Jennie Monica's 47th birthday and on Rich Fulcher's 50th birthday, ten years after Season 5 Volume 2 was released, three years after "The Executive Treatment" premiered in Germany and "Squid Plus One" premiered in Poland.
- This episode premiered in Japan on Tom Kenny's 57th birthday, nine years after Triton's Revenge was released and SpongeGod and The Story of King Neptune premiered, three years after "Food Con Castaways" premiered and SpongeBob Comics No. 58 was released, and two years after "Plankton Gets the Boot" premiered in Germany and "SpongeBob's Place" premiered in Austria and Switzerland.
- This episode premiered in Russia fourteen years after Gone Jellyfishin' and Good Enough to Eat! were released, seven years after SpongeBob Comics No. 7 was released, three years after Bikini Bottom's Most Wanted was released in the UK, and two years after SpongeBob Comics No. 65 was released.
- The Swedish translation for the title is "Aggressionsproblem," which translates to "Aggression Problems."
- This episode takes places after "Sportz?," as SpongeBob and Patrick know about sports.
- This episode is similar to "Pressure" because in both episodes, Sandy tries to prove that land creatures are better than sea creatures.
- When Sandy mentions "the dustbin of history," it is a reference to Leon Trotsky referring to the Mensheviks, "Go where you belong from now on – into the dustbin of history!"
- Sandy should not have been able to play the flute because she is wearing her helmet.
- When Sandy empties the jellyfish from her jellyfish compartment as Super Sandy, nothing is seen inside the compartment, despite the fact that Sandy's body should be taking up that space.