- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Sandy Cheeks
- Super Sandy (debut)
- Squidward Tentacles (cameo)
- Eugene H. Krabs (cameo)
- Pearl Krabs (cameo)
- Larry the Lobster
- Bikini Bottomites
The episode begins at Goo Lagoon, with Sandy competing with SpongeBob and Patrick on everyday activities such as eating and playing basketball. Her competitiveness annoys everyone, so SpongeBob and Patrick go to Jellyfish Fields. However, Sandy appears and wants to do jellyfishing as well, much to the dismay of the two. Sandy wants to play competitively (such as taking the jellyfish on her suit), but SpongeBob and Patrick tell her the sport is about catching and releasing the gentle creatures. However, Sandy gets bored of this and spices up the game by feeding the jellyfish Frankenstein fish food, growing them to be large and aggressive.
While Sandy enjoys the more competitive style of this type of jellyfishing, SpongeBob and Patrick get extremely hurt by this. Sandy becomes so competitive about jellyfishing that she decides to catch them all, using a super suit. After doing this, SpongeBob, Patrick and Larry state that there's no more jellyfish to catch and also a field since she ruined it with her rocket boots. She realizes that what she has done is wrong and that she needs to think about her actions.
Sandy decides to start meditating to calm her mind. However, it turns out all the jellyfish had combined to form a jellyfish monster, and SpongeBob and Patrick had led it to the treedome. Because she has become non-violent, she tries to stop the monster using non-physical methods, but they don't work. Sandy eventually becomes more aggressive and starts fighting the monster physically. She tries several methods to defeat the monster and eventually does so by beating it up from the inside, causing it to explode into thousands of regular jellyfish. The episode concludes with the three back at Jellyfish Fields, where Sandy starts acting less competitive towards jellyfishing, only to get angry at a jellyfish who stung her.
- Sandy making regular activities SpongeBob and Patrick do into competitive games.
- SpongeBob and Patrick getting hurt from the Jelly Buzz-Saws.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Another Best Day Ever - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card]
‣ Surfing Stooges - Nicolas Carr [Opening/Sandy makes a ball of barnacles and shoots it in the basketball net]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (o) - Jeremy Wakefield ["You boys were slower than a Sunday afternoon."]
‣ Percussion Announcement - Nicolas Carr ["On your mark... get set... eat!"]
‣ Sylvia: Pizzicati - Leo Delibes [SpongeBob and Patrick eating hot dogs slowly]
‣ Bad Slide - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Wow, you two are off like a herd of turtles."]
‣ Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Watch this!"]
‣ I Hate People - Kaz Prapuolenis, Rodger Bumpass, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy eating many hot dogs at once]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (s) - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy's bad breath comes out of her helmet]
‣ Hot Dang - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob and Patrick's heads shrink]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Hmm..."]
• Greenhorn Rag - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy gives tiny hot dogs to SpongeBob and Patrick]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
‣ Beach Beat - Eric Spencer [Sandy playing volleyball with Larry, Mr. Krabs and Squidward]
‣ Fooling Around 2 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Don't you think you're playing a teensy-weensy bit rough?"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (d) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick go jellyfishing]
‣ Beach Beat - Eric Spencer ["My name is Sandy Cheeks and I can lick any critter on any beach!"]
‣ Ballet Elegante - Albert Ketelbey [SpongeBob and Patrick at Jellyfish Fields]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (b) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob imitates Sandy]
‣ Light Shocker - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob and Patrick get back to their original forms]
‣ Dancing the Hula - Kapono Beamer ["Mind if I join you?"]
‣ Picnic in the Park - John Rhodes [Jellyfish flying in and out of SpongeBob and Patrick's nets]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (s) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Well, this is lamer than a paper sandwich."]
‣ Broadway Bustle - Leslie Manson [Sandy capturing jellyfish in her suit]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr ["SpongeBob, look! How is it going, little guy?"]
‣ Armed Attack - Jean Clero ["So that's how you want to play it."]
‣ Picnic in the Park - John Rhodes [Four jellyfish flying]
‣ Monster Wave - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [Sandy captures the four jellyfish in her suit]
‣ Picnic in the Park - John Rhodes [SpongeBob emerges from grass]
‣ Wave Running A - Charlie Brissette [Sandy captures another jellyfish and then releases all of them]
• Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["What more could anyone want?"]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece A - Gregor Narholz [Sandy fires Frankenstein fish food into the sky]
‣ Armed Attack - Jean Clero [Jellyfish eat Frankenstein fish food and buzzsaws grow on them]
‣ Heroes to the Rescue - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Sandy flies by with jet boots and saves Patrick from jellyfish]
‣ Rodeo Rascals - Barry Anthony ["Welcome to the jellyfish rodeo!"]
‣ Inferno - Fredric Bayco [Jellyfish beating SpongeBob up]
• Plankton's Ballpark Organ - Nicolas Carr [Sandy catches the jellyfish with a baseball glove and puts it in a cage]
• Porous Pursuit - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy vacuuming jellyfish and putting them in a cage]
‣ The Coming Conflict - Sam Spence [Sandy captures all the jellyfish while she sets Jellyfish Fields on fire]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (m) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick burnt]
‣ Dramatic Episode 2 - Kurt Rehfeld ["Ah, you guys are just out of shape."]
‣ Piano & Timpani Suspense - Nicolas Carr [Pan of burnt Jellyfish Fields]
• Salt Water Works - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Did I do that?"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (j) - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy leaves the Jellyfish Fields]
‣ Oh My Neptune - Nicolas Carr, Dick De Benedictis [Jellyfish combine to form a giant jellyfish]
‣ Zen Gardening - Nicolas Carr [Sandy meditating at her treedome]
‣ More Transcending - Nicolas Carr [Sandy makes a rainbow]
‣ Brickbat (Battle) - Laurie Johnson [SpongeBob and Patrick running to Sandy's treedome]
‣ Exotic Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob and Patrick enter Sandy's treedome]
‣ Brickbat (Battle) - Laurie Johnson [Giant jellyfish bumps into Sandy's treedome]
‣ More Transcending - Nicolas Carr ["I bow to your good natures. What can I do for you?"]
‣ Rough Weather - Jack Beaver ["You can clobber that giant jellyfish monster thing!"]
‣ More Transcending - Nicolas Carr ["Oh, I couldn't do that. I'm nonviolent now, I wouldn't hurt a flyfish."]
‣ Murder Scene - Alan Wynn [Giant jellyfish enters Sandy's treedome and starts zapping SpongeBob and Patrick]
‣ More Transcending - Nicolas Carr ["How about some soothing music, jellyfish?"/"A soothing sitar always brings me peace."]
‣ ? [Sandy plays sitar]
‣ Shredding Guitar Solos - Nicolas Carr [Giant jellyfish plays a rock riff]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (r) - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy moans]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["The gongs!"]
‣ Exotic Sting - Nicolas Carr ["They always calm me down."]
‣ Martial Drama - Ronald Hanmer [Giant jellyfish continues zapping]
‣ ? ["Om..."]
‣ Disaster Ahead - Jack Beaver [Giant jellyfish gets angrier and grabs the gongs]
‣ Brickbat (Build-Up) - Laurie Johnson [Jellyfish destroying Sandy's things]
‣ The Soft One - Nicolas Carr ["Okay, that does it!"]
‣ Crouching Squirrel Leaping Jellyfish - Nicolas Carr [Sandy fights giant jellyfish]
‣ Karate Action 1 - Nicolas Carr [Sandy gets inside the giant jellyfish]
‣ ? [Giant jellyfish glows]
‣ The Power Within - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Jellyfish are back to normal]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (I) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Here you go. Buy yourself something nice."]
• Puka A - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 19 and The Complete Eleventh Season DVDs.
- This episode is 16 minutes long, while its sister episode, "The String" is six minutes long.
- The title card is similar to "Sportz?," but there is a net.
- This is the second episode in which Patrick imitates a horse. The first is "Pat the Horse."
- This is the second episode in which Sandy participates in jellyfishing. The first is "I Had an Accident."
- This is the third episode in which SpongeBob imitates Sandy. The first is "Gone" and the second is "Mimic Madness."
- This is the fourth regular episode to be longer than the usual 11-minute runtime but shorter than 22 minutes. The first is "Shanghaied," the second is the "Back to the Past," and the third is "Feral Friends."
- The Swedish translation for the title is "Aggressionsproblem," which translates to "Aggression Problems."
- Adam Paloian has stated on his Twitter that he directed the last third of this episode, but was never credited in the opening credits for unknown reasons.
- The song "I Hate People" from "SpongeBob's Place" is heard in this episode.
- Sandy's line "the dustbin of history" references Leon Trotsky's quote "Go where you belong from now on – into the dustbin of history!"
- When Sandy empties the jellyfish from her jellyfish compartment as Super Sandy, nothing is seen inside the compartment, despite the fact that Sandy's body should be taking up that space.
- In one shot where Super Sandy is flying, you can see that she isn't wearing her purple bikini top.