Template:Infobox episode Time/Date:
- 7:00 AM: Squidward wakes up.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Sandy Cheeks
- Mr. Krabs
- Patrick Star (cameo)
- Mrs. Puff (cameo)
- Pearl Krabs (cameo)
- Larry the Lobster (cameo)
- Audience at the Clarinet Recital
- Sadie Rechid (Hospital job revealed) (2 cameos)
- Mrs. Smith (2 cameos)
- Evelyn (said "I'm Scared!')
- Nat Peterson (2 cameos)
- Frank (citizen)
- Old Man Jenkins
- Barg 'n' Mart clerk
- Lenny (2 cameos)
- Mrs. Shell
- Debbie (cameo)
DVD: Karate Island
When SpongeBob is on his way to work, he finds Sandy with a machine that can transport things. Sandy shows Spongebob how it works by teleporting an apple to Mrs.Puff. SpongeBob allows himself to be tested in it and he is transported to the Krusty Krab. When he gets there, part of Squidward's arm gets stuck in him. Suddenly, the machine malfunctions, and SpongeBob and Squidward are transported back morphing them together. When they walk out, SpongeBob has his normal head/body, while Squidward's head is sticking out of the upper left. SpongeBob's left arm and right leg are Squidward's. Spongebob has control of Squidward's arm because it's closer to his face. Squidward gets very upset over this considering that he hates SpongeBob and has a clarinet recital tommorow. Sandy tries sending them elsewhere, but they only get morphed together worsely and come out looking as they did when they first got morphed together. Squidward begs Sandy to work on something and switch that will separate them, and she gets to work.
Later, at the Krusty Krab, Squdward and SpongeBob try to do their work but can't since they're connected together. Mr. Krabs kicks them out and they go home. Each has a rough time trying to get home while staying connected to the other.
At the clarinet recital, Squidward and SpongeBob wear a big cloak to disguise themselves. But, when Squidward starts playing, the cloak falls off revealing their secret. The crowd actually loves it and applaudes. At that moment, Sandy comes in and separates them. Squidward then yanks the machine away and messes with it to get him and SpongeBob together again for the crowd, he destroys it and morphs everyone at the concert together. Everyone is seen at a psychyatrist's office, and then it ends.
- Squidward's hair in his fantasy is similar to Kenny G's.
- The "being fused with a teleportation device" premise is taken from The Fly (1986 film).
- A similar fusing occurred in a "Star Trek: Voyager" episode, when Tuvok and Neelix fused due to a teleporter incident into the character Tuvix. As the case with SpongeBob and Squidward, Tuvok and Neelix are quite dissimilar and could hardly be called friends.
- This episode first reveals that Sadie Rechid works at the hospital. The second time is The Two Faces Of Squidward.
- Second of four episodes to have speaking parts between Squidward and Sandy. The others are Scaredy Pants, Squidtastic Voyage, and What Ever Happened To Spongebob?.
- At the point where Squidward is speaking to Sandy and says "I can't stay stuck to that yellow freak" and it zooms in on SpongeBob, both his arms are there instead of the one arm and one tentacle.
- Larry the Lobster is seen being pulled into the morph at the end, but he is not seen at the psychiactrist.
- When Sandy got meld with the others, she doesn't seem to have any problems without her air helmet.
- At the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs sees Squidward fused with SpongeBob, and freaks. But at the recital, he acts like it's the first time he's seen them fused together.
- At the recital, when SpongeBob convinces Squidward to perform fused, he uses the sponge arm instead of the squid arm. The same thing happened when they were riding bikes.
- When all the audiance is cheering for Squidward, you can see Patrick as one of the background characters.
- Squidward is inside SpongeBob's body again in Slimy Dancing (although not by genetic mutation).
- When SpongeBob and Squidward go to their houses, their arms switch sides.
- In this episode SpongeBob is shown putting on a clip-on tie, although he usually ties his tie.
- Sandy's transporter in this episode wasn't seen again in "Perfect Chemistry" when Sandy needs one to bring her nuts to Texas.
- At the end squidward gets seperated from spongebob he tries to reverse the process using the molecular seperator ray and he melds with everyone else even though the molecular seperator ray is used to seperate not to join.
- At the very end of the episode, the scene involving Squidward being fused with everyone was cut out, only in certain countries.
APM Music Identification
- Frankenstein's Niece A - Title Card.
- Like Strange - "I'm not sure what it is what something seems different about me"
- The Jitters - "What it this?"
- Drama Link B- The students scream as they see morphed SpongeBob and Squidward in the present.
- Shock Horror - The mother shrieks as she sees a hideous baby.
- Drama Link G - Mr. Krabs sees SpongeBob and Squidward morphed.
- Dramatic Impact 3 - The audience gasps.
- House of Horror - Funny ending.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia (original • authors). Both Encyclopedia SpongeBobia and Wikipedia are licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported license.|
At the end when squidward gets unseperated from spongebob he tries to reverse the process using the molecular seperator ray and ends up getting stuck to everyone in the stadium but the molecular seperator ray is to seperate people not join them together.