This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|50b - "Krusty Krab Training Video"|
|47b - "Can You Spare a Dime?"|
|58a - "Missing Identity"|
|57a - "Krabby Land"|
|50a - "Wet Painters"|
|53a - "New Student Starfish"|
|55b - "Mid-Life Crustacean"|
|57b - "The Camping Episode"|
|List of home videos|
|- "Missing Identity (storyboard)"|
|- "Krabby Land (storyboard)"|
|- "Wet Painters (storyboard)"|
|- "New Student Starfish (storyboard)"|
|List of home videos|
- Nicktoons Recipe Book (Can only be accessed with DVD-ROM)
- Currently retired critic David Ryan of the DVD Verdict was favorable on the episodes featured. "Die-hard SpongeBob fanatics won't hesitate in picking up this disc, but casual viewers may contemplate waiting for the inevitable complete set of season three's episodes." He also praised the extras, and called the storyboard extras "enjoyable."
- Francis Rizzo III of DVD Talk was favorable on the DVD release. "Considering that all these episodes will eventually (and probably shortly) be available in a Season Three box set, is this really worth the cost? It depends on how you collect DVDs." He also regarded the storyboards featured, as "an extra of value to any would-be animator."
- Zach B. of DVDLaunch praised the video quality but noted that "the filter Paramount puts its animated titles through result in a good deal of noise and a bit of shimmering, and yet again the "SpongeBob" episodes suffer from that problem a bit."
- The back cover of this DVD contains pictures from the following episodes:
- This DVD contains previews for various shows. These include The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, All Grown Up!: Lucky 13 DVD and VHS tape, The Complete 2nd Season DVD box set, DuelMasters DVDs and VHS tapes, Transformers: Energon DVDs and VHS tapes, and Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams
- This DVD features the credits from the episode "Krusty Krab Training Video" with an extended version of the music from the episode.
- This DVD was re-released in the U.K. and Australia.
- This is the first DVD to have Mr. Krabs on the cover.
- This is the first single-disc SpongeBob DVD not to contain an episode from season 1.
- This is the second single-disc SpongeBob DVD not to contain an episode from season 2. The first is Tales from the Deep.
- This is also the first single-disc SpongeBob DVD to only contain episodes from 1 season, which in this case is season 3.
- This was the last DVD to release before The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in theaters.
- This is the first Krusty Krab-themed DVD.
- The artwork of SpongeBob and Mr Krabs used on the front cover is also used on the cover of Another Day, Another Sand Dollar.
- There is a VHS version of this DVD that released the same day.
- ”New Student Starfish”, “Mid-life Crustacean”, and “The Camping Episode are not part of the VHS version.
- On the credits of the DVD, "Krabby Land" is misspelled as "Krabbyland."
- In the episode selection menu, an image from "As Seen on TV" can be seen, even though that episode is not on this DVD.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants theme song is shown after the closing credits to "Krusty Krab Training Video" since the episode starts with the opening credits.
- Mr. Krabs has black eyelashes on the cover instead of brown.
- ^ Ryan, David (2005-02-09). Review - Spongebob Squarepants: Home Sweet Pineapple. DVD Verdict. Archived from the original on 2013-09-21. Retrieved on 2019-07-15.
- ^ Rizzo, Francis (2004-10-27). Spongebob Squarepants: Sponge for Hire. DVD Talk. Retrieved on 2019-07-15.
- ^ Zach B.. [http://www.dvdlaunch.com/spongebobsquarepantshire.html SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge For Hire review]. DVDLaunch. Retrieved on 2019-07-15.