Sponge Surf was composed by Michael Gurley and Billy Lincoln. There are two different variations. The main instruments being played in both tracks include a guitar, a drum kit, a baritone saxophone, alto saxophones, an organ, and bass.
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - Title card; Tony Fast and Tony Fast Jr. are introduced; "Be cool..."; Mrs. Puff kisses Tony Jr.
Sponge Surf No Guit Me
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - SpongeBob behind the wheel.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Young Mermaid Man surfing.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - The opening.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Pan over the beach.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Grand opening of Larry's gym.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob blows a giant bubble boat for Larry.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "Come on Larry, get your salad on!"
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - Mr. Krabs doing exercises at Mussel Beach.
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - Larry warns of a lost elderly person.
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - Pearl and Dylan at the breach party; Pearl jumps onto the surface.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob takes Sandy's nieces to Goo Lagoon.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus returns to the beach to go back underwater.
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - Pearl walking down the road with SpongeBob on her backpack.
- The track was released on the Superfly Audio library album, Kitsch Kitchen, under the name, "Surf Happy Fun".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.