- [The episode begins as SpongeBob and Patrick are running out of SpongeBob's house with bathers on and surfboards]
- SpongeBob: Surf's up! [SpongeBob stops and Patrick collides with him] Ow! I don't have my keys!
- Patrick: Well, where could they be?
- SpongeBob: [in British accent] Patrick, this looks like a job for SpongeLock Holmes and Dr. Patson.
- [They change into detective clothes, SpongeLock pulls out a magnifying glass while Dr. Patson pulls out a lollipop. They start searching the house and upstairs in the bathroom where both of them look around and their heads pop out of the toilet. SpongeLock pulls the keys out of the tub.]
- SpongeLock: The keys are found.
- Dr. Patson: How?
- SpongeLock: Elementary, my dear Patson! [rips off Dr. Patson's coat and holds out his magnifying glass] Behold! 'Twas your sticky buns that found them. But how did Patrick get all sticky?
- Dr. Patson: [still in the toilet but with a lollipop] Intriguing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.