- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Eugene H. Krabs (cameo)
- King Neptune
- Queen Amphitrite
- Squidward Tentacles
Under the table where King Neptune, Queen Amphitrite, and the monsters at the party are eating, Patrick asks SpongeBob what he would do if he were a god. SpongeBob then comes out from the table, looking like a god and starts singing.
When the song ends, SpongeBob asks Patrick what he would do if he were a god. Patrick replies "Ditto," meaning he would do the same as SpongeBob would.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Another Krusty Krab Day - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Patrick asks what SpongeBob would do if he were a god]
‣ Unknown Track 54 - Nicolas Carr ["Well, Patrick, I'm glad you asked that question."]
• ? - Eban Schletter, Kenny Pittenger [SpongeBob's song]
‣ Another Krusty Krab Day - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["And that's what I would do."]
SpongeBob: I would give free Krabby Patties to the whole darn town!
- (Mr. Krabs: Not free!)
SpongeBob: And if I saw a frown, aha! I'd turn it upside down!
SpongeBob: [Turns Squidward's frown upside down his mouth then disappears]
Squidward: [muffling] Not again.
SpongeBob: And as for toxic waste, I don't care for the taste.
SpongeBob: So listen to my scheme, I'd change it into ice cream!
- This short is available on the Triton's Revenge, Season 6 Volume 2, Complete Sixth Season, Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- The storyboard director of this short is Kenny Pittenger, who also wrote the song lyrics.
- The Krusty Krab is shown to serve chicken and hot dogs.
- SpongeGod had appeared in The Clash of Triton, an online game where SpongeBob turns into a god and fights evil foes.
- The concept of this short with SpongeBob having God powers would later be adapted into an episode called "Trident Trouble."
- This short premiered on Tom Kenny's 48th birthday.
- "Galley Grub" is misspelled "Gally Grub."