- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- King Neptune (mentioned)
- RandomLand residents (debut)
- Funny lady (debut)
- Blue Creature (debut)
- Skeleton creature (debut)
- Pizza delivery boys (debut)
- Tire bird (debut) (cameo)
- Bathing female (debut)
- Lady Squidward (debut)
- Red Mist Squidward (debut)
- Realtor (debut)
- Rodger (debut)
- Worm (debut)
- Fused man and woman creature (debut) (cameo)
- Pink wheeled slug creature (debut) (cameo)
- Sad slimy creature (debut) (cameo)
- Flying eye (debut)
- Mechanical creature (debut) (cameo)
- Human faced creature (debut) (cameo)
- Ladder creature(debut) (cameo)
- Wheeled creature (debut) (cameo)
- Giant man (debut) (cameo)
- Puzzle piece people (debut)
- RandomLand Squidward (debut) (cameo)
- RandomLand SpongeBob (debut) (cameo)
- RandomLand Patrick (debut) (cameo)
- Creepy Squidward (debut) (cameo)
- Human dinosaurs (debut) (cameo)
Following what appears to be Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob and Squidward travel through the many doors before they end up back at the Krusty Krab. They thank their supposed boss for leading them back but he is revealed to actually be Rodger, a RandomLand citizen who turned out to be the customer that wanted to complain about his lack of delivery. Happy to know he is the customer, SpongeBob gives him the patty and Rodger happily eats it and leaves.
However, Mr. Krabs is upset and cries because he has to hand it in for free. He is frustrated and bashes on the cash register but accidentally presses the button that sends him flying through the wall, as punishment for sending his employees on dangerous goose chase.
A piece of behind the scenes work was revealed in this video.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ ? [Title card]
‣ The Rake Hornpipe - Robert White [Opening at the Krusty Krab]
‣ Jingle Bells B - Sammy Burdson, John Fiddy [SpongeBob comes out of the freezer]
‣ Acrobats and Clowns A - Alfi Kabiljo [SpongeBob slipping with ice on his feet while he tries to take the phone]
‣ Lonely Heart's Club A - David Bell, Otto Sieben [Squidward answers the phone]
‣ High Destiny - Laurie Johnson [Krabs comes out from under the boat]
‣ Salty Krab Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward tells Krabs they don't deliver anything to RandomLand]
‣ Tales from the Swamp (d) - Ron Goodwin ["...Where the laws of nature change randomly, and the people are all cuckoo..."]
‣ Jingle Bells B - Sammy Burdson, John Fiddy [SpongeBob comes out from behind the chalkboard]
‣ Salty Krab Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["...Don't mean The Krusty Krab won't attempt to take their money!"]
‣ Jingle Bells B - Sammy Burdson, John Fiddy [SpongeBob skating and making snow falling at the Krusty Krab]
‣ Sunshine Whistle March C - Niels Holland, H C Mylla ["The delivery will be made and the mission will be accomplished, sir!"]
‣ Box Melody - Leo Nissim ["How do I get to RandomLand?"]
‣ Tales from the Swamp (d) - Ron Goodwin ["No one really knows, you just walk around... randomly."]
‣ Bright and Active - Dieter Reith [SpongeBob walking randomly around the Krusty Krab]
‣ Lonely Heart's Club A - David Bell, Otto Sieben ["That idiot's getting lost for sure."]
‣ ? [Squidward panicking]
‣ Bright and Active - Dieter Reith [SpongeBob walking randomly through Bikini Bottom]
‣ Shock (f) - Dave Hewson [SpongeBob disappears]
‣ Melodrama - Eric Spear ["SpongeBob has disappeared! What ever will I do?"]
‣ Moloka'i Nui A - Kapono Beamer [Squidward dancing happily]
‣ ? [Squidward appears in RandomLand]
‣ ? [SpongeBob and Squidward sliding down the mountain]
‣ ? ["Good Neptune, you're hideous!"]
‣ ? ["Well, here we are in RandomLand."]
‣ Washing Machine - Jean-Jacques Perrey [SpongeBob and Squidward walking through RandomLand]
‣ ? [Tire bird lays an egg with SpongeBob and Squidward inside]
‣ ? [Lost delivery boys are shown]
‣ ? ["This delivery is property of the Krusty Krab, until it is in the hands of the person who ordered it!"]
‣ Cocktail Lounge - Dick Walter [Lady creature eats the phone]
‣ Evil Wizard - Udi Harpaz ["Why don't we just arbitrarily knock on doors?!"]
‣ ? [SpongeBob and Squidward enter at Screwball Street]
‣ ? [SpongeBob and Squidward find an upside down house]
‣ Cocktail Lounge - Dick Walter [Lady Squidward appears on the paper]
‣ Elbbow Inihaw - Ego Plum [SpongeBob meets the owner of the upside down house and the lady creature takes the delivery]
‣ Cocktail Lounge - Dick Walter [Lady Squidward puckers lips]
‣ The Great White (g) - Gregor Narholz [SpongeBob's head pops out from the paper]
‣ Death Clock E - Dick De Benedictis ["The bag has been snatched!"]
‣ ? [SpongeBob and Squidward chasing the lady creature]
‣ ? ["Uh, these drumsticks are harder to walk on than high heels."]
‣ Striptease A - Peter Fallowell ["Oh, it's all about balance."]
‣ ? ["I order you to return that delivery to the Krusty Krab!"]
‣ ? - Ego Plum [Puzzle pieces form a door]
‣ Drama Link (o) - Hubert Clifford ["But what about the patty?"]
‣ Red Mist Cue - Ego Plum [Wall of doors appear in front of SpongeBob and Squidward]
‣ Epilog - Gerhard Trede ["This place is a nightmare! No one's ever returned!"]
‣ Salty Krab Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob sees Krabs opening one of the doors]
‣ ? [SpongeBob and Squidward chasing Krabs]
‣ Hello Sailor (b) - Richard Myhill [SpongeBob and Squidward return to the Krusty Krab]
‣ ? - Ego Plum [Rodger came to the Krusty Krab to complain about the delay of his delivery]
‣ Far Away from Home - Rudolf Angerer [Krabs crying]
‣ ? [Ending]
- Three character designs for SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick in the episode are also seen in a previous comic book. Both the comic book and episode were written by Kaz.
- The Krusty Krab policy says, "If it's late, it's FREE!" in this episode, even though it said "money back guarantee" in "Pickles."
- SpongeBob imitates Mr. Krabs while walking around randomly, which is a reference to "Mimic Madness."
- SpongeBob referenced Krusty Krab as Krabby Krust while in an upside-down house, which is a reference to "Lost in Bikini Bottom."
- "The Rake Hornpipe" plays for the first time in season 12.
- "Cocktail Lounge" plays for the first time since "Penny Foolish," from back in season 6.
- The writer of the episode, Kaz, appears as the live-action man whose hair is cut like a lawn.
- Kaz's name is also included in the episode. When Mr. Krabs is talking about the craziness of RandomLand, one of the many equations seen on the blackboard is "K=az2."
- A similar thing happened in "The Getaway," where Kaz' name was referenced as a tribute to the writer. Kaz wrote that episode as well.
- In the scene where a wall of doors appear in front of SpongeBob and Squidward, Squidward opens a door above him to reveal what looks like a copy of his bedroom. However, the room quickly turns into static, and a Squidward head with red eyes and bleeding black mascara flashes onscreen (Red Mist Squidward). The head is likely a reference to Squidward's Suicide (also known as "Red Mist") a popular internet horror story based on SpongeBob, which involves Squidward committing suicide and having red mist eyes.
- In the UK and international digital versions of the episode, the scene was cut out.
- This and "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" are the highest viewed 11-minute episodes of season 12.
- The title, as well as the plot, is a reference to the 1865 book Alice in Wonderland and 1951 film by Walt Disney.
- This is the second title to be a play-on Alice In Wonderland. The first was "Squidward in Clarinetland".
- It could also be a reference to the 1938 Looney Tunes cartoon Porky in Wackyland.
- One of the pictures on Krabs' blackboard is a wormhole, referencing the wormhole theory and how wormholes could theoretically be used to travel through space.
- The bathing female has a tattoo on her leg that resembles Goofy from the Mickey Mouse series.
- According to storyboard artist Adam Paloian, the second variation of Squidward during the door scene is a reference to the works of Basil Wolverton, an artist known for his detailed grotesques of bizarre or misshapen people.
- The dinosaurs during the chase sequence were modeled after the real life punk band the Ramones.
- That Little Scene were Spongebob and Squidward gets swirled into all of those pipes and stuff and the Music by Ego Plum Accompying by it is a Homage to the 1980 Film by Richard Elfman. Forbidden Zone. Who's Music was Famous Simpsons theme Composer. Danny
- When SpongeBob is talking to Rodger, Squidward's forehead wrinkles disappear for one frame.
- When Rodger walks away, he doesn't move his legs.
- Someone getting ejected by the cash register.
- ^ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157196647015782&set=a.136249865781&type=3&theater
- ^ Found by [Eugene_Squarex https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrx-uFDpncBe-CDyaU-gRXw/community?lb=Ugz1btF40GD2p8pl-9V4AaABCQ]
- ^ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/1175457100127825920
- ^ https://twitter.com/adampaloian/status/1175491170106916865