This is the page about the event. For other uses, see The Clash of Triton (disambiguation).
SpongeBob and the Clash of Triton was a five-day event that featured an episode premiere each day during the second week of July 2010 at 8:00pm EST. During this event, it aired the final episode of season 6 and four episodes of season 7.
|Title card||#||Title||U.S. airdate||U.S. viewers|
|126||"The Clash of Triton"||July 5, 2010|
|King Neptune will not celebrate his birthday until SpongeBob and Patrick find his son, Triton.|
|139a||"Gramma's Secret Recipe"||July 6, 2010|
|Plankton pretends to be SpongeBob's grandmother.|
|139b||"The Cent of Money"||July 7, 2010|
|Mr. Krabs uses Gary's coin attracting abilities to get rich.|
|144a||"That Sinking Feeling"||July 8, 2010|
|To avoid irritating Squidward, SpongeBob and Patrick dig a tunnel under their houses, much to Squidward's annoyance.|
|144b||"Karate Star"||July 9, 2010|
|SpongeBob teaches Patrick karate, causing mayhem in Bikini Bottom.|
- "The Clash of Triton" was the only season 6 episode that premiered during this event, as of being the only season 6 episode premiere in 2010.
- This was the last to occur in 2010
- Starting with "The Cent of Money," the previous day's episode followed that day's premiere.
- This is the last premiere week to premiere a season 6 episode.
- The promo uses SpongeBob's design from season 1-3.