Patrick SquarePants is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that was released on January 14, 2014 and contains three episodes from season 2, one episode from season 3, five episodes from season 4, two episodes from season 7, and three episodes from season 8.
This DVD focuses on Patrick and features episodes where he plays a major role.
Amazon Prime Video
Buckle up for a bubbly ride with SpongeBob and his best pal Patrick in this collection that celebrates these best buddies. So grab your best pal and hunker down for more than 2 hours of nautical nonsense.
Buckle up for a bubbly ride with SpongeBob and his best pal Patrick in this collection that celebrates these best buddies. Fifteen adventures add up to over 2 hours of laughs when Patrick tries to excel … at something!, Patrick reveals that the inner workings of his mind are an enigma, the boys find themselves in a medieval battle, and so much more! Including fan favorite episodes like "I'm with Stupid," "New Student Starfish," "Patrick SmartPants," "The Googly Artiste" and oceans more, this collection is a treasure for any fan!
|23a - "Big Pink Loser"|
|35a - "The Secret Box"|
|37b - "I'm with Stupid"|
|53a - "New Student Starfish"|
|66 - "Dunces and Dragons"|
|68a - "Patrick SmartPants"|
|75b - "That's No Lady"|
|77a - "Driven to Tears"|
|80b - "The Gift of Gum"|
|144b - "Karate Star"|
|152a - "Big Sister Sam"|
|157a - "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups"|
|158b - "The Googly Artiste"|
|164b - "Pet Sitter Pat"|
|List of home videos|
- The DVD includes previews of other Nickelodeon DVDs. These include The Legend of Korra Book One: Air on DVD and Blu-ray and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVDs.
- The cover is based on the scene from the episode "Boating School" where Patrick wears SpongeBob's clothes.
- Although, "Boating School" is not on this DVD.
- All of these episodes were previously featured on the Simply Patrick and Patrick's Day digital collections.
- This is the third Patrick-themed home video release. The first was Simply Patrick, and the second was Patrick's Day.
- This DVD was released on iTunes on the same day as the DVD.
- Both sides of the slipcase have Patrick's face on them.
- This DVD is known as "SpongeBob SquarePants: Patrick SquarePants" in the UK and other international countries.
- This is the first single-disc SpongeBob DVD to be more than three hours long.
- When the buttons MAIN MENU, BACK, and NEXT are selected at the Episode Selection, Patrick can be heard saying something.
NEXT: "Let's Go!" (audio from "Big Pink Loser")
BACK: "What's The Big Idea?!" (audio from "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups")
MAIN MENU: "SpongeBob!" (audio from "Karate Star")
- However, this is absent on the Australian/Region 4 release.
- On the German release, "The Googly Artiste" is absent from the disc.