"SpongeBob Theme II" (alternate titles: "SpongeBob Theme"; "SpongeBob Theme 2"; "SpongeBob Theme Two"; "Hawaiian Misadventures"; "Hawaiian Misadventures B") was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. The music consists of a bouncy island tune and is a newer, extended version of SpongeBob Theme.
The main instruments being played in this piece includes the ukulele, the steel guitar, bass, and whistles. It mostly plays as title card music or when something enthusiastic occurs.
It mostly plays in season 6.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - Squidward returns from his trip.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Patrick eats his gum.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick gets ready.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - Title card.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - Title card.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - "Twice as many slide whistles!"
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Makeover.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Title card (high-pitched +1); "You are very good at pretending, Squidward!"; the ending.
- 113b. "The Card" - Title card.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Title card.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Title card.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - The ending. (low-pitched -1)
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Title card. (high-pitched +1)
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - Title card.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Title card.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - The ending.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Title card.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - The ending.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Title card.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Title card.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - SpongeBob and Patrick hold their faces on the bus and Goo Lagoon.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - Title card. ("Hawaiian Misadventures")
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - Title card.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - The ending.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Title card; the ending.
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - Title card; the ending.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - SpongeBob runs to give Mr. Krabs his diploma.
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - Title card (high-pitched +1); Squidward realizes that his nose is normal again. (low-pitched -1)
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - Squidward on the Sushi-Maker.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - SpongeBob distracts Plankton and takes the Krabby Patty secret formula. (high-pitched +1)
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - Raining Krabby Patties.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - Title card; Everyone climbing the ladder.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - Squidward runs to take the train in which SpongeBob and Patrick are in. (low-pitched -1)
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Karen driving crazily in a boat with Plankton. (high-pitched +1)
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - Montage of SpongeBob arriving late at the Krusty Krab.
- 252a. "Mind the Gap" - Title card.
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - Title card; Ending.
- 257b. "Breakin'" - Title card.
- 264b. "Patrick's Tantrum" - Title card.
- 265a. "Bubble Bass's Tab" - Mama Bass attacks SpongeBob and Squidward.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Patrick's head gets taken by SpongeBob and Patrick itself.
- . "Krabby Patty Report" - The ending.
Without steel guitar
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob runs to Patrick's; SpongeBob runs back to Sandy's; SpongeBob runs to Krabs' house (high-pitched +1); "SpongeBob, wait!" (high-pitched +1); "Okay, I'll be right back."
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - Patrick sweats.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - "Still late!"
- With 22 usages, this is the second-most commonly used music in title cards throughout the series, behind "Clownfish Capers."
- This has sped up in usage after season 5.
- This track still has one part that has not played in the show. It can be heard in a Comic-Con 2015 panel.
- This track was used in a title card in season 6 eight times, which is the most any track has been used for title cards in any season.
- Between "The Cent of Money" and "Fiasco!," this took nearly 2 years for this track to return as title card music.