SpongeBob SquarePants Saves the Krusty Krab is a SpongeBob SquarePants online game.
The game was developed in 2002 by the company 3D Groove.
"Plankton has stolen all the Krusty Krab's Krabby Patties and littered them all over the ocean floor. Mr. Krabs is terrified. Can SpongeBob collect all the Krabby Patties before opening time and save the Krusty Krab?"
- SpongeBob SquarePants - He moves the slowest, and the most common quote is "I think you're a winner." He also says "Ah! There's one now!" when close to a jellyfish.
- Patrick Star - He is the second fastest. The only known quote is a 2-second crying sound effect when time is up.
- Squidward Tentacles - He is the fastest character playable, and the most common quote played is "My vacation begins now!," which is used for when time is up.
The only way to play the game is through this 30-minute free trial, which was on a Nick Arcade sample disc: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pbo2nmhqtp66li5/en_spongebobskrab_nick.exe?dl=0
|( ‣ ) Production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
◦ F.U.N. Song - Sherm Cohen, Brad Carow [Title screen and level theme.]
‣ Rocket Sled to Oahu - Fast powerup.
- This game used to be considered lost media.