SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D: The Great Jelly Rescue! is a SpongeBob SquarePants amusement ride. In this amusement ride, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy rescue the jellyfish of Jellyfish Fields from Plankton's evil clutches.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Sandy Cheeks
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Squidward Tentacles
- Gary the Snail
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Flying Dutchman
- French Narrator
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Moloka'I Nui (a) - Kapono Beamer ["Your guide will be one, SpongeBob SquarePants. Your tour will now begin."]
• The Jellyfishing Song - Aaron Springer, Eban Schletter [SpongeBob and Patrick start dancing while singing the Jellyfishing song.]
‣ Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Now remember Patrick, jellyfishing is all in the wrist."]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Hey, where'd all the jellyfish go?"]
‣ Unknown Track 5 - "Dwah! Phew looks like the worst is over!"
‣ Malleus Mallificarum (a) - Dave Hewson ["What is it now?"]
‣ The Dreadnought Tea Clipper (b) - Tim Laycock, Robert Alexander White ["First me seas are befouled with black sooty soot, and now a broken headlight!"]
‣ The Rake Hornpipe - Robert Alexander White [Plays briefly when The Flying Dutchman is dragging SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy through his ship.]
‣ A Pirate's Life for Me (a) - Ron Goodwin ["C'mon then. We'll stop that shrimp with me cannons."]
‣ Dingle's Regatta - Brian Peters ["Welcome to me cannon room."]
‣ Greenhorn Rag - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy get pulled away.]
‣ Bikini Bottom Bound - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh look, the jellyfish are free!"]
• The Jellyfishing Song - Aaron Springer, Eban Schletter [SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy sing the Jellyfishing Song.]
‣ Aloha Lui Lui - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["And so our undersea journey comes to an end."]
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- There are three different versions of the scene that the Flying Dutchman drags the trio into; a department store's perfume section, a disco dance club, and a Swiss fondue party.
- At Sea World (Australia), the ride is shown in 3D instead of 4D.
- This ride was dubbed and showed in Turkey too.
- The ride in Detroit Zoo is called "SpongeBob SquarePants Ride: The Great Jelly Rescue!"