SpongeBob Kanciastoporty is the Polish dub of SpongeBob SquarePants. Episodes are dubbed into Polish by Master Film and aired on PULS 2, Nicktoons Poland, and Nickelodeon. Dubbing is known to have had included the second movie and the Astrology with Squidward shorts as well. It is part of International SpongeBob SquarePants.
|Original name||Translated name||Voice actor|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||SpongeBob Kanciastoporty||Jacek Kopczyński|
|Patrick Star||Patryk Rozgwiazda||Paweł Szczesny|
|Squidward Tentacles||Skalmar Obłynos||Zbigniew Suszyński|
|Eugene H. Krabs||Eugeniusz Krab||Mirosław Zbrojewicz|
|Sheldon J. Plankton||Sheldon Plankton||Dariusz Odija|
|Karen Plankton||Karen||Monika Wierzbicka|
|Magdalena Smalara ("F.U.N.")|
|Sandy Cheeks||Sandy Pysia||Monika Pikuła|
|Mrs. Puff||Pani Puff||Mirosława Krajewska|
|Katarzyna Kozan ("SpongeBob LongPants")|
|Pearl Krabs||Perła||Anna Gajewska|
|Gary the Snail||Gacuś||Piotr Zelt|
|Patchy the Pirate||Pirat Patchy|
|Potty the Parrot||Papuga Potty|
|Mermaid Man||Syrenaman||Włodzimierz Bednarski|
|Andrzej Chudy ("Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V," "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture," "Mermaid Man Begins," and "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!")|
|Barnacle Boy||Skorupin||Janusz Wituch|
|Flying Dutchman||Latający Holender||Piotr Zelt|
|Jakub Szydłowski ("Scaredy Pants" and "Arrgh!")|
|Andrzej Chudy ("Born Again Krabs" and "Ghost Host")|
|Larry the Lobster||Larry Homar||Zbigniew Konopka|
|Jacek Mikołajczak ("Ripped Pants")|
|Marek Bocianiak ("Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV")|
|Margaret SquarePants||Margaret Kanciastoporta||Hanna Kinder-Kiss|
|Ewa Serwa ("BlackJack")|
|Harold SquarePants||Harold Kanciastoporty||Janusz Wituch|
|Cezary Kwieciński ("Culture Shock")|
|Robert Tondera ("BlackJack")|
|Grandma SquarePants||Babcia Kanciastoporta||Aleksandra Koncewicz|
|Johnny Elaine||Mirek Karaś||Zbigniew Konopka|
|Betsy Krabs||Betsy Krab||Hanna Kinder-Kiss|
|Ewa Serwa ("Enemy In-Law")|
|Bubble Bass||Bąblodziób||Dominik Łoś|
|Dirty Bubble||Brudny Bąbel||Jakub Szydłowski|
|Man Ray||Man Ray||Wojciech Paszkowski|
|Krzysztof Szczerbiński ("Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!")|
|Painty the Pirate||Pirat Painty||Jakub Szydłowski (theme song)|
|Zbigniew Konopka ("Your Shoe's Untied")|
|Squilliam Fancyson||Skalmir Maminsyn||Zbigniew Suszyński|
|Original name||Translated name|
|Bikini Bottom||Bikini Dolne|
|Krusty Krab||Pod Tłustym Krabem|
|Chum Bucket||Kubeł Pomyj|
|Mrs. Puff's Boating School||Szkoła Jazdy Pani Puff|
|Jellyfish Fields||Meduzowe Pola|
|Glove World!||Świat Rękawic|
|Glove Universe||Wszechświat Rękawic|
|Goo Lagoon||Błotnista Laguna|
|Rock Bottom||Skalisko Dolne|
|New Kelp City||Krasnorosty Górne|
|Dead Eye Gulch (Bikini Gulch)||Jednoooki Jar (Jar Dolny)|
|The Salty Spitoon||Słona Mierzeja|
|Original name||Translated name|
|Jelly Patty||Kraboburger z dżemem meduzowym|
|Monster Krabby Patty||Burger Monster|
|Pretty Patty||Barwne Burgery|
|Executive Treatment||Project Special Treatment|
|Chum Chili||Pomyjowe Chili|
|Chum Pie||Placek z Pomyj|
|Chum nuggets||Pomyjowe Nuggety|
|Original name||Translated name|
|Krabby Patty secret formula||Tajny przepis na Kraboburgery|
|Magic Conch Shell||Czarodziejska Muszla|
|World's smallest violin||Najmniejsze skrzypce świata|
|Le Spatula||Le Szpachel|
|Ol' Reliable||Stara Niezawodna|
|Forever Glue||Klej na amen|
|Slug Buddy||Kumpel do Bicia|
Episodes shown in Poland before airing in the USA
- "Yeti Krabs"
- "The Fish Bowl"
- "Married to Money"
- "Unreal Estate"
- "Code Yellow"
- "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge"
- "Shopping List"
- "Gary & Spot"
- "Pineapple RV"
- "Plankton's Old Chum"
- "Squid's on a Bus"
List of episodes
List of shorts
List of movies
|Dubbed title||Original title||Premiere|
|SpongeBob Kanciastoporty||The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||November 25, 2005 (DVD)|
|SpongeBob: Na suchym lądzie||The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water||February 20, 2015 (theaters)|
List of DVDs
- In "Pizza Delivery," Squidward's line "Oh, my aching tentacles!" at the end of the episode is cut. However, it originally used to be uncut.
- In "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II," Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's stinger playing at the end is cut. However, it originally used to be uncut.
- On the June 10, 2017 airing of "Shanghaied," the Patchy epilogue was cut due to time limits.
- Similar to the American airings, the famous gasoline scene from "Just One Bite" is cut, unlike the deleted scene from "Procrastination" which was never cut in Poland.
- In the original airing of "Chocolate with Nuts" (May 13, 2014), the title card was mistakenly cut.
- In "Mid-Life Crustacean," the title card was mistakenly cut.
- This got fixed in early 2017.
- In "Whale of a Birthday," Mr. Krabs' line "Don't push your luck, boy" at the end of the episode is cut.
- In "Squidtastic Voyage," when Patrick presses the grow button and the other characters scream, the scene does not go black in the Nickelodeon airings. It immediately changes to the Krusty Krab instead. However, the black screen is kept in Puls 2 airings.
- In "Suction Cup Symphony," the explosion sound at the end is cut from Nickelodeon airings, but left intact on Puls 2 airings.
- In "The Getaway," the title card is mistakenly cut.
- This got fixed in 2020
Deleted in the early airings
Four episodes were edited in the Nick Poland airings. However, the episodes are airing intact nowadays. Additionally, Nick Poland's website always had the episodes intact, even when they were edited on TV.
- In "Jellyfishing," Patrick said "Firmly grasp it in your hand" only once. The rest of the scene was skipped to the close-up of the net jabbed through Squidward's bandaged hand.
- In "Naughty Nautical Neighbors," the scene with Squidward choking on the fork was edited and cut. Patrick saying that he should wash his hands before saving Squidward was also cut.
- In "Jellyfish Jam," the scene showing SpongeBob and the jellyfish party was cut, most likely to prevent seizures due to the quick flashing lights.
- In "Hooky," the scene showing Patrick eating cheese off the hook and putting the hooks in his mouth was cut.
- In 2005, Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs were released in Poland with SpongeBob toys, before the dubbed version of the show even premiered there. At the time, the show was only airing on MTV in the voice-over version and wasn't that well known.
- Astrology with Squidward (Horoskop według Skalmara) shorts have been dubbed into Polish as well. They were airing on Nickelodeon Poland during commercial breaks starting from 2010 until they stopped airing in 2012.
- In 2016, some episodes have been partially re-dubbed. The voices of one-time characters in a few episodes were re-dubbed by famous people from Poland, but everything else remained exactly the same. Nickelodeon airs the new versions of those episodes since September 2016. However, Puls 2 still airs the old versions. Below is a list of characters voiced by famous people in the new versions.
- Warden ("The Inmates of Summer"), voiced by Wojciech "Łozo" Łozowski
- Miss Gristlepuss ("Banned in Bikini Bottom"), voiced by Kayah
- Jack Kahuna Laguna ("SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One"), voiced by Michał Szpak
- Madame Hagfish ("The Curse of the Hex"), voiced by Maryla Rodowicz
- Kenny the Cat ("Kenny the Cat"), voiced by Dawid Podsiadło