This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
Connect the Dots
- Patrick finish their connect-the-dots book, they connect the dots on each other. When SpongeBob and
- SpongeBob draws himself into a Mermaid Man comic book.
One Afternoon in Spring
- SpongeBob and Patrick use grass weed to make silly faces with it.
What Lurks Inside the Jelly Hive?
- SpongeBob goes inside a jelly hive.
Face 2 Face
- SpongeBob tries to talk about what happened at work to Patrick, only to find out that he has another face on his foot.
- Gary is dreaming about. He turns out to be dreaming he is a giant monster destroying Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob and Patrick wonder what
- This comic was released eleven years after Revenge of the Flying Dutchman was released on Game Boy Advance in the USA, four years after "The Krusty Sponge" and "Sing a Song of Patrick" premiered in Poland, and 3 years after "Rodeo Daze" premiered in Canada.
- The cover of this comic book is the same as the SpongeBob Comics No. 2.
- All of the comics in this book were in previous SpongeBob Comics.
|SpongeBob Comics (V • E)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.