SpongeBob Comics No. 4 is a SpongeBob SquarePants comic book that was released on August 10, 2011.
The cover features SpongeBob being used to clean a dish by a one-eyed robot.
- Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs introduces the Grimenator that can replace SpongeBob's job of cleaning the dishes and doing everything else at
Look, Squidward, I Brought You a Special Surprise!
- SpongeBob tries to surprise Squidward with a "in-a-can" prank.
- A customer wants his patty burnt to a crisp, but SpongeBob has never burnt a patty in his life.
SpongeBob & Patrick Write a Letter
Patrick helps SpongeBob write a letter to Squidward.
SpongeBob and Patrick are in Squidward's toilet.
The Best Comic in the World
SpongeBob tells you the best comic in the world.
- Patrick can't walk as fast as SpongeBob because he has stumpy stumps.
- Sandy asks SpongeBob a favor to sign Sandy's chestnuts package while she's at the dentist.
Patrick's Big Secret
- Patrick tries to hide a secret from SpongeBob.
A Plankton Family Tree
- Plankton looks at his family tree.
SpongeBob and Patrick Make a Funny Face
- SpongeBob and Patrick have a contest to see who can make the funniest face.
- This comic was released on Antonio Banderas' 51st birthday and seven years after Another Day, Another Sand Dollar was released.
- Continuity error: In the Burn It comics strip, SpongeBob SquarePants says he never burnt a patty in his life. But SpongeBob has been shown burning a Krabby Patty a number of times in the series.
- In the Metal Delivery comic strip, Sandy says she is having a dentist appointment in the underwater place called Bikini Bottom. However, Sandy is a land creature with a helmet. That means that the underwater dentist would have to remove Sandy's air dome off her head to see her teeth more closely, but Sandy can't breath in water.
|SpongeBob Comics No. 4 (V • E)|
SpongeFunnies • SpongeBob! Wait!!! • Mental Delivery • Patrick's Big Secret •
A Plankton Family Tree • SpongeBob and Patrick Make a Funny Face
|SpongeBob Comics (V • E)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.