Monkey Sea, Monkey Don't
Sandy Vs. Plankton
Sandy and Plankton fight over on who can create a better invention.
Pore of the Worlds
SpongeBob tries out pancakes from Sandy's invention, which turns his pores into inter-dimensional portals for an entry of strange creatures from all over the universe.
Sandy and SpongeBob hear a weird sound from a trench and they go into the trench to see what is making the noise.
A squirrel talks about her ocean relatives.
It's Very Simple, SpongeBob
Sandy creates an invention to help SpongeBob wake up really early the next morning.
Wet and Wild West
Sandy has a dream about SpongeBob being dried up in the wild west.
- Just like SpongeBob Comics No. 14, this comic focuses on one main character.
- The following tiles are parodies of:
- Monkey Sea, Monkey Don't - The phrase "Monkey see, monkey do," which refers to the act of mimicry with limited knowledge.
- Pore of the Worlds - Earth's inner core
- Scaredy Snail - The phrase "scaredy cat," used to denote an easily frightened person.
- Wet and Wild West - The 1999 Will Smith western comedy Wild Wild West.
- The cover is a parody of the 12th comic book issue of "Weird Science."
|SpongeBob Comics (V • E)|