- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Sandy Cheeks
- Pearl Krabs
- Larry the Lobster
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Squidward Tentacles
- Pearl's friends
- Incidental 24
- Jim (wrestler)
- Other bodybuilders
- Incidental 82
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 107
- Incidental 9
- Incidental 64
- Fred (blue)
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 4
- Incidental 73
- Incidental 21
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Gary the Snail
- Incidental 25
- Incidental 40
SpongeBob decides he wants to get in with the times and figure out Snapper Chat, a social media app made for Bikini Bottom. The first picture he took was a Krabby Patty, which he edits with a drawing of a smiley face on it. After typing a fitting caption for it, he sends it to his story. He then checks some of the stories from Sandy and Squidward.
SpongeBob then receives a message from Patrick that is just a picture of his stomach with the caption "H3y, just hanNGin' out here." SpongeBob wants to know where Patrick is at that moment. While waiting for the response, he checks out other stories like what is going on at Pearl's slumber party, how people are living like Larry, and how Mondays are brutal for Mable.
SpongeBob then receives a message from Patrick, saying that he is still in the same spot. Soon after, he finds out that Patrick was in the Krusty Krab the whole time and they then decide to go jellyfishing together. SpongeBob thinks jellyfishing would fit perfectly with his Snapper Chat, and he eventually took another picture of him and Patrick out jellyfishing with the caption "Best Friend Ever!" (with "day" crossed out with "friend") in a sketched font.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
- Just like the "SpongeBob Checks His Instaclam" short, all of this short takes place at the Krusty Krab.
- "Livin' Like Larry" from the episode "A Life in a Day" appears as a meme in this short.
- The quote "Oh let's go Jellyfishing!" said by Patrick uses exactly the same sound file used in the episode "I'm with Stupid."
- Snapper Chat is a parody of the real-life social networking app Snapchat.
- One of SpongeBob's apps on his phone is Fishbook, which is a reference to the real-life social networking site Facebook.
- Bluetube is a reference of the video-sharing website YouTube.
- Also, the name sounds like a spoof of Bluetooth.
- Various other applications in SpongeBob's Clamphone are references to their real-life counterparts.
- Sandy's Snapper Chat image of "Sandy Cheeks for President" is most likely a reference to the 2016 presidential election.
- In addition, this short was posted several months before the 2016 presidential election.