SpongeBob, You're Fired! is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that was released on April 29, 2014 and contains a total of four episodes from season 1, two episodes from season 2, two episodes from season 3, two episodes from season 5, two episodes from season 7, and two episodes from season 9.
It is based on the episode of the same name.
|189 - "SpongeBob You're Fired" (wide-screen letterbox format)|
|19b - "Neptune's Spatula" (full-screen format)|
|34a - "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" (full-screen format)|
|82a - "The Original Fry Cook" (full-screen format)|
|91b - "Le Big Switch" (full-screen format)|
|130b - "Model Sponge" (full-screen format)|
|12b - "Employee of the Month" (full-screen format)|
|22b - "Bossy Boots" (full-screen format)|
|150a - "Krusty Dogs" (full-screen format)|
|181a - "License to Milkshake" (wide-screen letterbox format)|
|1a - "Help Wanted" (full-screen format) (first episode)|
|50a - "Wet Painters" (full-screen format)|
|50b - "Krusty Krab Training Video" (full-screen format)|
|5a - "Pizza Delivery" (full-screen format)|
|List of home videos|
- The Region 1/North American release does not feature the series' logo.
- The DVD title contains a comma after SpongeBob's name and an exclamation point after "fired," unlike the title of the episode it is based on.
- This DVD has no previews. Instead, it just shows a picture advertising DVDs of other Nickelodeon shows, such as the SpongeBob and Friends: Patrick SquarePants DVD, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVDs, and The Legend of Korra Book One: Air on DVD and Blu-ray.
- Unlike all other DVD releases, the music score for "Employee of the Month" is left unchanged on this DVD.
- In some countries, there is a version of this DVD that has the episodes "SpongeBob You're Fired," "Free Samples," "Karen 2.0," "For Here or to Go," "Chum Fricassee," "Move It or Lose It," and "Fiasco!"
- This DVD is rated PG in the UK.
- This is the first SpongeBob DVD to be rated PG in Australia for "mild coarse language."
- This is the second DVD to include season 9 episodes. The first was Extreme Kah-Rah-Tay.
- This is the only DVD where "Help Wanted" has a chapter number other than 1.
- Unlike most SpongeBob DVDs each episode on this disc is self-contained with the intro and credits attached to the beginning and end of each episode. The Nickelodeon logo is even at the start of each episode.
- The 2014 Nickelodeon productions logo has been added to the end of each episode.
- On the episode selection screen, "SpongeBob You're Fired" is mistakenly spelled as "SpongeBob, You're Fired!"
- Although, that is the title of this DVD.
- On the back of the DVD, there is a description that talks about the content on the DVD. However, in the DVD description, it mentions "a court case," but the episode it is referring to is not on this DVD. It also mentions "Squidward and SpongeBob's unemployment," referring to "Squid on Strike," which is also not on the DVD.
- Although the Australian version has different episodes, it still has a picture of "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" on the back.