- French Narrator
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Sheldon J. Plankton (cameo)
- Nat Peterson
- Harold Bill Reginald Scott
- Frank (red shirt)
SpongeBob is ready to dance with everyone and decides to show off some of his dance moves. His first dance move is called the "The Cyclops," in which he pushes his eyes together to form one big eye and then wiggles his arms. Plankton is seen and likes the dance.
SpongeBob then shows off "The Sea Monster," in which he morphs himself into one. Patrick is amazed by the move and tries it out himself, but ends up hurting himself in the process.
SpongeBob asks Patrick if he is okay and Patrick says that it is just his new dance move he named "The Horrible Mistake."
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
- This short is available on the Legends of Bikini Bottom, Complete Seventh Season, Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- The storyboard director of this short is Kenny Pittenger, and its writer is Derek Iversen.
- On the Legends of Bikini Bottom, Complete Seventh Season, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs, this short is titled "Dance Break."
- This short premiered ten years after "Big Pink Loser" and "Bubble Buddy."
- When SpongeBob says, "It's time to dance," his eyelashes disappear for a brief moment.