- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 24
- Incidental 14
- Incidental 45
- Incidental 12
- Incidental 103
- Incidental 153
- Incidental 151
- Incidental 155
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 36
- Incidental 60
- Incidental 92
- Incidental 46
In the beginning of the short, SpongeBob and Patrick are at the Goo Lagoon when they notice Frank surfing professionally. After seeing this, Patrick wants to surf, so SpongeBob allows Patrick to use SpongeBob as a surfboard.
Patrick gets on the SpongeBoard and slowly starts surfing. However, as Patrick is surfing, SpongeBob absorbs up all the water, causing the beach to have no surfing water left. This leads Gus to ask for the ocean back, as the short ends.
|( ‣ ) Production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Surfing Sponge with Vocal - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Plays throughout]
- This short is available on the Season 6 Volume 1, Complete Sixth Season, Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts, SpongeShorts, The Fifth & Sixth Seasons, Next 100 Episodes, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs.
- SpongeBob is also used as a surfboard in "Walking Small."
- Although in this short, he doesn't shapeshift into one, rather Patrick just uses his regular form as a surfboard.
- Right before Patrick climbs onto SpongeBob, his eyebrows disappear.
|SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One (V • E)|
|Characters:||Jack Kahuna Laguna • Awesome Eddie • Big G • Chip • Silent Stan • Twitch • The Big One • Davy Jones • Cashy|
|Objects:||Sandy's helicopter • Davy Jones' locker|
|Locations:||The Remote Island • Kahmamoku Cove • Sandy's island • Dutchman's Triangle|
|Shorts:||Separation Anxiety • Surfing Dreams • SpongeBoard|
|Miscellaneous:||DVD • Beach Party Cook-Off video game • Johnny Depp • Gnarly Rip Curl • On the Road Again • Limited Edition 2 DVD Box Set • Goo Lagoon Surfing Showdown • Surf's Up, SpongeBob! • SpongeBob SquarePants Specials Collection, Vol. 1 • Orange Collection • SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One-a-thon|