- [cue "SpongeBob and Patrick Travel the World" intro]
- SpongeBob: In Spain, we went to Palencia's Arts and Sciences Center.
- Patrick: SpongeBob, my eyes! I'm seeing double!
- SpongeBob: That's just a reflection on the water. Here we are in Obras Douro Square. Many Pilgrims come to visit San Tiago's tour of the confedral.
- Patrick: Hey, he must be one lucky guy.
- SpongeBob: He ain't so lucky now. Here we are in Alhambra, at the Palace of the Lions.
- Patrick: [gargling] ...SpongeBob, they're spitting into my mouth! Ugh, this is probably how landlions feed their young. [cue "SpongeBob and Patrick Travel the World" outro]