"Slide Whistle Stooges 2" was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. The main instruments being played in the piece include steel guitars, bongos, and a ukulele.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - "We're slide-whistling."
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - Montage of SpongeBob copying everything Squidward does. (Normal pitch and high-pitched)
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob trashes the Krusty Krab.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob looks in his treasure chest for a replacement shell for Gary.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob finds a house in his flashback of moving in. (High-pitched)
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Just do what I do when I'm looking for a job."
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - SpongeBob comes out of the trash.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Patrick plays with a snow globe.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - Madame Hagfish lifts the curse. (High-pitched)
- 146b. "Earworm" - SpongeBob comes home from work and shows Gary his new record.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton gets put in jail.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Patrick plays with the Pet Point 3000.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Title card; SpongeBob works as a personal hygienist.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - The ending
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - SpongeBob takes the sea bunny to his house.
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - The ending
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - The ending
- 233b. "Krusty Kleaners" - Trash robot surrenders.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - "Don't you just love playing Hotel: Slam and Run?"
This version does not include the main steel guitar.
- 113b. "The Card" - Patrick uses SpongeBob's Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy Trading Card No. 54 to unlock his rock.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Mama Bass interrupts Bubble Bass' daydream telling she has scheduled a playdate for him; Bubble Bass was hallucinating for 10 minutes at his mothers' basement.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.