"Slide Whistle Stooges" (also known as "Slide Whistle Song" and "Slipping and Sliding Stooges") is a Hawaiian track composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. The main instruments being played in the piece include a ukulele, lap steel guitars, bass, and bongos.
Slide Whistle Stooges
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - Title card
Slide Whistle Stooges No Whisle
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - "Look Patrick, Squidward's finally playing along.;" Squidward plays the slide whistle; SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward play their slide whistles together; Squidward goes up the lamp post; The ending
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - The ending.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - The ending.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton and Mr. Krabs play with their drills.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - The ending
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward shoves SpongeBob in the locker.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Time machines confuse Man Ray.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - The ending
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - The customers throw food at Squidward and SpongeBob.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - SpongeBob and Patrick dig a tunnel between their two houses; SpongeBob and Patrick stomp; Squidward chases SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - The ride is set to "Beyond Comprehension."
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Howard joins SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - SpongeBob hallucinates mad pairs of underwear and runs away (Pitch +2); Police officers chase after SpongeBob. (Pitch +2)
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - The ending.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - The ending.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - Title card; The ending.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - SpongeBob and Squidward run to the Krusty Krab.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Sandy grows her teeth.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - The ending
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - SpongeBob works in overdrive.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - Squidward gets himself dirty.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - The lampreys bite Squidward's arms and eyeballs; SpongeBob and Squidward ride through the sewers in a barrel.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - "Who wants their tummies tickled?"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob loses control of the plane.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - The ending
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - The ending
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Stickyfins Whiting is hit by golf balls and coral.
- 223a. "Sanitation Insanity" - Squidward rides on the back of the garbage truck while SpongeBob is driving.
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - Babies and the lady are on the rope.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - The trash ladder collapses.
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - Krabs, Patrick and Plankton get in a fight.
- 239a. "The Grill is Gone" - The ending
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - Mr. Krabs pops Bubble Town.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - Jellyfish mascot hunt begins and everyone chases Squidward with the jellyfish costume on.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Title card.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Everyone surrounds Plankton/Everyone stomps Plankton again.
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - Flibberty Gibbet appears making Gal Pals run away.
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - All bubble animals escape from Bubble Zoo and run away.
- 263b. "Kwarantined Krab" - Patrick tries to get Squidward into the grease trap; Krabs escapes from the grease trap and everyone tries to catch him.
- 268b. "Lockdown for Love" - Plankton lets go of the formula.
Slide Whistle Stooges Features
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick skate.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Patrick and Mrs. Puff chase after SpongeBob (Pitch +2); SpongeBob drives by the police officers. (Pitch +2)
- . "Balloons" - SpongeBob blows up balloons; Rest of the short
- When this track plays at regular pitch in "Kracked Krabs," "That Sinking Feeling," "Krusty Katering," and episodes from season 8, it skips the third part of its introduction and goes right to the fourth part of that introduction.
- "Balloons" is the only short where this track plays.
- It is based on the episode "Slide Whistle Stooges," in which the track originated.
- This is one of the only SpongeBob original tracks to be credited.
- "Mermaid Man Begins," "Plankton's Good Eye," "Who R Zoo?," and "Kwarantined Krab" are the only sister episodes to both use this track.
- Between "Face Freeze!" and "Handemonium," it took seven years for this track to return as title card music.
- The longest usages of this track are “Slide Whistle Stooges”, “That Sinking Feeling”, “Jolly Lodgers”, and "Kwarantined Krab".