This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Shanghaied short "Shanghaied: Squidward's ending," which aired on November 5, 2002 (Sea Stories DVD) September 22, 2009 (The First 100 Episodes disc 5).
- [The episode goes normal, until it gets to the decision]
- Flying Dutchman: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a sailor by the toe, if he hollers, let him go, my mother told me to pick the very best one and... You are it! [Stops on Squidward]
- SpongeBob: Squidward, you get a wish! A great big wish!
- Squidward: That's right! And you know what I wish?
- Patrick: No.
- Squidward: I wish that I had never met you two barnacle-heads before in my entire life!
- Flying Dutchman: So be it. (A magic cloud surrounds the two before Squidward finds himself next to SpongeBob and Patrick still)
- SpongeBob: Hi there, I don't believe we've met. My name is SpongeBob, and this is my associate Patrick.
- Patrick: Hi.
- Squidward: That's not what I meant!
- Flying Dutchman: Well, now that introductions are out of the way, it's time for dinner! [Flying Dutchman appears with a big belly]
- SpongeBob: And what did you say your name was?
- Squidward: I'm Squidward. I'm your neighbor.
- SpongeBob: Oh, nice to meet you, Squid-ward. [Tries to pronounce it right] We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other, I guess. [Laughs.]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.