The short starts with SpongeBob surfing. Later, SpongeBob separates from his surfboard and he falls in the wave. Patrick sees this and says that he will use a "sauce" to prevent him from separating from the surfboard, which is actually glue.
Later, Patrick is surfing with his surfboard glued to his feet. He soon notices that he will bump into a rock if he doesn't move away. He tries to submerge himself like a submarine but it is too late. He bumps into the rock and his bones are separated from his body.
The short ends with Patrick's bones saying that he has "nice sandals," with the broken pieces of the surfboard attached to his feet.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr ["I like your sandals."]
- This short is available on the Season 6 Volume 1, Complete Sixth Season, Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- The storyboard director of this short is Kenny Pittenger.
- This short premiered three years after The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in Japan.
- ^ [https://kennypittenger.blogspot.com/2009/05/oh-yeah.html Oh Yeah...: Kenny's Korner]