"Senior Discount" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season twelve. In this episode, Old Man Jenkins disrupts business as usual at the Krusty Krab, but Mr. Krabs can't find a way to kick him out.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Krabs family members
- Squidward Tentacles
- Jenkins family members
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Bikini Bottomites
The episode starts with Mr. Krabs gaining tons of money. Then, Old Man Jenkins is seen coming to the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs is angered by this and Spongebob tells Mr. Krabs that he likes Old Man Jenkins. Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob that he does a routine every day.
First he gets a small cup of coffee, and Squidward says that it will be 25 cents. Old Man Jenkins is angered by this and cuts a penny in half and tells him he will get a "senior discount." Mr. Krabs then goes on by saying that he turns on his radio in which it annoys his customers. He then talks about his disgusting condiment soup made of mustard, ketchup and mayo. A fish tells him to turn down the radio but in response Old Man Jenkins whacks the fish and says, "Respect your elders!", causing the fish to run. Then, while trying to get Old Man Jenkins out, he gets an idea. Mr. Krabs introduces his father Victor Krabs to Old Man Jenkins who is older than Old Man Jenkins and uses the respect your elders quote. Then Old Man Jenkins introduces his father Very Old Man Jenkins Sr. to Mr. Krabs.
The two apologize for the out of hand event before Plankton asks anyone if they would like some chum and they ask for a small cup of coffee. Plankton tells the two to get out but in response they hit him and say, "Respect your elders!"
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Sailor's Sting 28 - Opening
‣ Dramatic Impact 6 - Ivor Slaney ["What?! Nooo!"]
‣ Dramatic Cue (g) - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob comes from the kitchen worried about Mr. Krabs]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [Old Man Jenkins walking to the Krusty Krab]
‣ Hawaiian Party - Peter Dennis [SpongeBob tells Krabs why he loves Old Man Jenkins]
‣ Unknown Track 73 - "Every day it's the same routine."
‣ Skipping to Hillbilly School - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Old Man Jenkins orders a small coffee]
‣ ? [Old Man Jenkins cuts a penny in a half]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (v) - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward takes the half of the penny]
‣ Krusty Krab Tango - Steve Marston [Old Man Jenkins slurping the coffee loudly and squirting the condiments on his beard]
‣ Unknown Track 60 - Music on Old Man Jenkins' radio
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs is very angry]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (e) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob grabs the steaming pot off Krabs' head]
‣ Comedy Punctuations and Bridges 4 - Fredric Bayco ["Well, I won't stand for it no more!"/Krabs grabs Jenkins by the beard/"It's time to kick out the coot!"]
‣ Cartoon Sting 1 - "Hey, if that's how you treat the elderly, then I'm never eating another Krabby Patty in here again!"
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
• Elders Song - Andrew Goodman, Eban Schletter [Old Man Jenkins sings]
‣ Tiptoe Footsteps - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Steam shoots from Krabs' eyes]
‣ Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Steam shoots from Krabs' eyes]
‣ Noodly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob asking Old Man Jenkins to leave the Krusty Krab]
‣ Terrified - Hubert Clifford [Krabs turns up the heat to the maximum in the Krusty Krab]
‣ Cellar Search - Philippe Pares ["So you can take the heat, but can you take... the beat?"]
‣ ? [Krabs plays loud rock music in the Krusty Krab]
‣ ? [Old Man Jenkins sleeping]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Old Man Jenkins opens his radio]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Now show some respect for your elders!"]
‣ Quirky Tension B - John Epping [Krabs orders Old Man Jenkins to leave the Krusty Krab]
‣ Stumbling Tumbleweeds - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["It ain't legal to throw out the elderly in this town, so respect your elders!"]
‣ The Drunken Sailor - "Respect my elders, hmm?"
‣ Goblin Forest - Ronald Hanmer ["Oh, Old Man Jenkins, I got someone I'd like you to meet."]
‣ Sailors Hornpipe - Brian Peters [Mr. Krabs' father appears]
‣ Unknown Track 61 - Old Man Jenkins' father appears
‣ Sea Battle - John Fox [Grandpa Redbeard appears]
‣ Peg Leg Waltz - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton [Grandpa Jenkins appears]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (l) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Now out with the old, and in with the even older!"]
‣ Champagne Music - [Optigan sample] [Great Grandpa Krabs appears]
‣ Soldier's Joy - Samuel Morgan, Stephen Wade [Great Grandpa Jenkins appears]
‣ Goblin Forest - Ronald Hanmer [Krabs summons his Great Great Grandpa]
‣ Harpsichord Classical Bits - Barry Anthony [Ghost of Krabs' Great Great Grandpa appears]
‣ Long Legged Beasties - Fredric Bayco [Old Man Jenkins summons his Great Great Grandpa]
‣ ? [Old Man Jenkins summons his Great Great Grandpa]
‣ Goblin Forest - Ronald Hanmer [Krabs summons another ancestor]
‣ Five Dramatic Bridges B - Kurt Rehfeld [Old Man Jenkins summons more ancestors]
‣ Halloween Antics B - Kevin Riepl [Krabs blows all his ancestors from the cemetery with a vacuum cleaner and takes them to the Krusty Krab]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs and Old Man Jenkins fighting]
‣ Midget March - Cedric Palmer ["You guys are kinda bumming us out."]
‣ Unknown Track 95 - "Krabs' and Old Man Jenkins' ancestors having a party at the Krusty Krab"
‣ Bikini Bottom Bound - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- Redbeard says that he remembers the time when Krabby Patties cost a dime, although he first sees his grandson's restaurant in "Grandpappy the Pirate."
- This episode reveals that the Krusty Krab has the Krabs' family cemetery behind it, although it wasn't shown in previous episodes.
- This marks the first physical appearance of Victor Krabs, Mr. Krabs' father.
- More of Jenkins family members are shown such as his father, grandfather, great-grandfather , great-great grandfather, Jenkins' ancestors.
- It is also revealed that he has an unnamed teenage grandson who never calls him.
- When this episode first aired, it was paired up with "Broken Alarm."
- Tom's orange design from "Pizza Delivery" reappears in this episode.
- The title card is similar to that of "Choir Boys", except the background is light green instead of pink, and the title card has no flowers on it.
- When Grandpa Redbeard is talking to Grandpa Jenkins, Redbeard's nose is miscolored the same gray as his beard.
- Old Man Jenkins saying, "Respect your elders!"