- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Squidward Tentacles
- Sheldon J. Plankton (cameo)
- Krabs family members
- Jenkins family members
- Rude customer (cameo)
- Bikini Bottomites
The episode begins with Mr. Krabs talking about his money until he shrieks due to seeing Old Man Jenkins coming to the Krusty Krab. He tells SpongeBob how Old Man Jenkins acts in his restaurant and how he annoys his customers a lot.
He tries to kick him out, but that makes the customers mad at him for disrespecting the elderly. SpongeBob tells him he should ask him politely, leading to Mr. Krabs making him do the talking. When he talks with Old Man Jenkins, he realizes how poor of a life he has and tells everything he said to his boss.
Mr. Krabs starts trying several methods to kick Old Man Jenkins out. He first turns up the heat, but Jenkins ends up feeling cold in this environment. He then tries to put on loud music, but Jenkins sleeps through this.
He gets his father to kick Old Man Jenkins out as he's older than him. Jenkins shows him his grandfather, leading to them bringing out many of their ancestors until all of them are in the Krusty Krab. The ancestors kick Mr. Krabs and Old Man Jenkins as they are bumming them out and want to party. The two stay at the Chum Bucket for the time being, much to Plankton's dismay.
- Old Man Jenkins saying, "Respect your elders!"
- Mr. Krabs getting extremely angry whenever Old Man Jenkins causes havoc at his restaurant.
- Mr. Krabs and Old Man Jenkins summoning their living ancestors through weird and ridiculous methods.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• 12th Street Rag with Bass - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card]
• Cheap and Frozen Jig 2 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Opening]
‣ Dramatic Impact (6) - Ivor Slaney ["What?! Nooo!"]
‣ Dramatic Cue (G) - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob comes from the kitchen worried about Mr. Krabs]
‣ Dramatic Cue (E) - Ronald Hanmer [Old Man Jenkins walking to the Krusty Krab]
‣ Hawaiian Party - Peter Dennis [SpongeBob tells Krabs why he loves Old Man Jenkins]
• Light Suspense Segway - Nicolas Carr ["Every day it's the same routine."]
• Skipping to Hillbilly School - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Old Man Jenkins orders a small coffee]
• Heavenly Sanatized Choir - Nicolas Carr [Old Man Jenkins cuts a penny in a half]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 25B - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward takes the half of the penny]
• Krusty Krab Tango - Steve Marston [Old Man Jenkins slurping the coffee loudly and squirting the condiments on his beard]
• Hillbilly Party - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Music on Old Man Jenkins' radio]
• Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs is very angry]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 17D - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob grabs the steaming pot off Krabs' head]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 19 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob inhales the steam]
‣ Comedy Punctuations And Bridges 4 - Fredric Bayco ["Well, I won't stand for it no more!"/Krabs grabs Jenkins by the beard/"It's time to kick out the coot!"]
• Unknown Goofy Cue - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Hey, if that's how you treat the elderly, then I'm never eating another Krabby Patty in here again!"]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
◦ Elders Song - Andrew Goodman, Eban Schletter [Old Man Jenkins sings]
• A Series of Incidents - Nicolas Carr [Krabs' eyes boil hot red]
• Noodly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob asking Old Man Jenkins to leave the Krusty Krab]
‣ Terrified - Hubert Clifford [Krabs turns up the heat to the maximum in the Krusty Krab]
‣ Cellar Search - Philippe Pares ["So you can take the heat, but can you take... the beat?"]
‣ ? [Krabs plays loud rock music in the Krusty Krab]
‣ ? [Old Man Jenkins sleeping]
• What's This - Nicolas Carr [Old Man Jenkins opens his radio]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 15 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Now show some respect for your elders!"]
‣ Quirky Tension B - John Epping [Krabs orders Old Man Jenkins to leave the Krusty Krab]
• Stumbling Tumbleweeds - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["It ain't legal to throw out the elderly in this town, so respect your elders!"]
• Drunken Sailor - Nicolas Carr ["Respect my elders, hmm?"]
‣ Goblin Forest - Ronald Hanmer ["Oh, Old Man Jenkins, I got someone I'd like you to meet."]
‣ Sailors Hornpipe - Brian Peters [Mr. Krabs' father appears]
• Hillbilly Hoot - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Old Man Jenkins' father appears]
‣ Sea Battle [#44] - John Fox [Grandpa Redbead appears]
• Peg Leg Waltz Title Card - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton [Grandpa Jenkins appears]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 14A - Jeremy Wakefield ["Now out with the old, and in with the even older!"]
• Ladies Choice 2 - Nicolas Carr [Great Grandpa Krabs appears]
‣ Soldier's Joy - Samuel Morgan, Stephen Wade [Great Grandpa Jenkins appears]
‣ Goblin Forest - Ronald Hanmer [Krabs summons his Great Great Grandpa]
‣ Alone And Lost - Norman Dane [Krabs summons his Great Great Grandpa]
• Harpsichord Classical Bits 1 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Ghost of Great Great Grandpa Krabs appears]
‣ Long Legged Beasties - Fredric Bayco [Old Man Jenkins summons his Great Great Grandpa]
‣ ? [Old Man Jenkins summons his Great Great Grandpa]
‣ Goblin Forest - Ronald Hanmer [Krabs summons another ancestor]
‣ Five Dramatic Bridges B - Kurt Rehfeld [Old Man Jenkins summons more ancestors]
‣ Halloween Antics B - Kevin Riepl [Krabs blows all his ancestors from the cemetery with a vacuum cleaner and takes them to the Krusty Krab]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs and Old Man Jenkins fighting]
‣ Midget March - Cedric Palmer ["You guys are kinda bumming us out."]
• Breakdance Bust-a-Move - Nicolas Carr [Krabs' and Old Man Jenkins' ancestors having a party at the Krusty Krab]
• Bikini Bottom Bound - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 20 and The Complete Twelfth Season DVDs.
- Redbeard says that he remembers the time when Krabby Patties cost a dime, although he has first seen his grandson's restaurant in the season 6 episode "Grandpappy the Pirate."
- This episode reveals that the Krusty Krab has the Krabs' family cemetery behind it, although it was not shown in previous episodes.
- This marks the first physical appearance of Victor Krabs, Mr. Krabs' father.
- More of the Jenkins family is shown, such as his father, grandfather, great-grandfather, great-great grandfather, and Jenkins' ancestors.
- It is also revealed that he has an unnamed teenage grandson who never calls him.
- Mr. Krabs' ancestors are green and Old Man Jenkins' ancestors are red, which are both different to their descendants.
- It is also revealed that he has an unnamed teenage grandson who never calls him.
- This episode was paired up with "Broken Alarm" during the original American airing, but has since been re-airing with "Shell Games."
- Coincidentally, they both have to do with senior citizen activities.
- This is the second time that someone performed a séance at the Krusty Krab. The first was "Séance Shméance."
- This is the only season 12 episode to play the track "Noodly Shenanigans."
- Old Man Jenkins mentions the episode's title twice. The first time is when he said, "I don't think so, Charlie. I get the senior discount." and the second time is when he said to Mr. Krabs " I got this one, Krabby... with my senior discount.
- The title card is similar to that of "Choir Boys," except the background is light green instead of pink, and the title card has no flowers on it.
- This episode was originally going to premiere on October 26, 2019 in Russia alongside "Shell Games" but due to a mistake in the schedule, "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" premiered instead while this episode was rescheduled to November 9 alongside "Mind the Gap."
- Ulysses S. Krabs is named after Ulysses S. Grant.
- One of Krabs' ancestors resembles King George.
- The Sea-Gee Board alludes to the Ouija Board.
- The Book of the Filleted is a possible allusion to Book of the Dead.
- When Mr. Krabs sucks up the ghosts of his ancestors with a vacuum, this may be a reference to Luigi's Mansion.
- When Grandpa Redbeard is talking to Grandpa Jenkins, Redbeard's nose is miscolored the same gray as his beard.
- When the ancestors kick Mr. Krabs and Old Man Jenkins out, Mr. Krabs' eyelashes are transparent for one frame.
- The "enter" sign for the Krusty Krab is also missing.
- The road to the Chum Bucket is also missing.