"Self Surf" was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. This piece features a drum set, an electric guitar, steel guitar, bass guitar, and organ being played. There are three versions.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - SpongeBob as a piano repairman.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Mr. Krabs trying to sell Krabby Patties at Goo Lagoon; "Welcome home!"
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - Badminton with Dale.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - "Look, Patrick, we made it!"
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Dance music. (high-pitched +1)
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - "Hey, everyone! It's a housewarming!"
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - Pearl and her friends go to the dance.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - At the high school.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Volleyball at Goo Lagoon.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - Squidward and Larry jet skiing.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Patrick and Plankton arrive at Goo Lagoon.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus driving around the beach.
- 262b. "The Hankering" - Flashback of Krabs' old navy days.
- . "Traffic" - Dance music.
Without main guitar
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Larry lifts weights.
This version has a different beginning.
- . "Bedtime in Bikini Bottom" - Plays throughout the "Glide to Glory" game.
- This is one of the only original tracks to be credited.
- Since its introduction, season 10 is the only season where this track does not play.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.