A Sea Bear is a large piranha-like fish with claw-tipped fins and a head of a grizzly bear. Squidward didn't believe in the sea bear's existence until he was attacked by one in The Camping Episode. However, SpongeBob and Patrick are fervent believers, having read about them in the Bikini Bottom Enquirer and Fake Science Monthly.
Looks and Behavior
The Sea Bear has a big green piranha fish body, a big tail, claw-tipped fins, and a head of a grizzly bear. It only attacks anybody out of an anti-Sea Bear circle. It's possible that it will also attack anyone quitting the anti-Sea Bear circle.
Ways to Attract the Sea Bear
These are the mentioned ways to attract the Sea Bear:
- Playing the clarinet badly (They might hate the sound or it upsets them)
- Waving a flashlight back and forth really fast (It's their natural prey)
- Eating or holding any kind of cheese (They hate it or the smell might set it off, however, only the cubed one will attract the sea bear, so the sliced ones will be fine)
- Stomping around (They take it as a challenge)
- Wearing a hoop skirt (It might disgust them)
- Wearing clown shoes (This may ridicule them)
- Wearing a sombrero in a goofy fashion, as upside down rather than crooked (Offensive that they may think that they might harm it)
- Screeching like a chimpanzee (It may mimic the sound of a dying animal to them)
- Running from a Sea Bear (It might show cowardness)
- Limping away from a Sea Bear (It might also show cowardness)
- Crawling away from a Sea Bear (This also might show cowardness, possibly indication its enemy's vulnerabilility)
- Drawing ovals in the dirt (It has to be a circle)
- Making incomplete yellow shapes (It must be completed)
- Wearing sparkly pink outfits (This will make them plow you)
The only way to prevent a Sea Bear attack is hiding in an anti-Sea Bear circle or in any yellow shape.
- Squidward: (after told that he wasn't wearing his sombrero in silly fashion) How silly of me? You mean like this? (tilts his sombreno, making it crooked) Ha ha ha ha ha ha (a green hand appears and flips Squidward's sombrero upside down).
- SpongeBob: No, like that.
- Sea Bear: Errrrrrrh!
- Squidward: (notices the Sea Bear) AHHHHHH!
- Sea Bear: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAR! (Squidward runs, but the Sea Bear chases him and attacks him and leaves)
- SpongeBob: Squidward, are you ok?
- Squidward: No.
- SpongeBob: Quick, get inside our Anti-Sea Bear Circle before he comes back!
- Patrick: Sea Bears often attack more than once.
- Squidward: Are you crazy? A dirt circle won't stop that monster. I'm running for my life!
- SpongeBob and Patrick: NO! (Sea Bear reappears)
- Sea Bear: ROOOOOOOOOOAR! (attacks Squidward and leaves)
- The colorings on the Sea Bear's body look similar to that of a bass
- Sea Bear also appears in Camping Chaos