|| "It is I, Kelp-Thing! Do what I do!"
This article is in need of a better quality video. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better video.
Please remove this message when finished.
Sea Stories is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that was released on November 5, 2002. It contains three episodes from season 1, five episodes from season 2, and two episodes from season 3.
The front cover shows SpongeBob's big face with the words "10 Water-Logged Tales" printed below, and the SpongeBob logo above.
Hints and tips
- The episode "Gary Takes a Bath" was released on this DVD 8 months before premiering on TV in the United States.
- "Shanghaied" comes with all three endings and is listed in the special features section of the DVD.
- On the spine, it does not show the SpongeBob SquarePants logo, unlike other SpongeBob DVDs.
- This DVD was also released on VHS on the same day.
- "Shanghaied" is the first episode on the VHS tape version.
- The "SpongeBob Dancin' Pants" music video can also be found on Disc 3 of The Complete 1st Season as a special feature.
- The DVD was released on Paramount's 90th anniversary year in 2002.
- This DVD was released one year after SuperSponge was released in the United States.
- The DVD is rated PG in Canada.
- The Patchy segments in "Shanghaied" are not on this DVD.
- This DVD has no previews.
- The back cover of this DVD contains pictures from these episodes:
- Robert Yarborough is responsible for the packaging of this disc, Undersea Antics Volume 1, and Nickelodeon Super Toons.
- Unlike this version, "No Free Rides," "Sailor Mouth," "No Weenies Allowed," "Jellyfish Jam," and "The Algae's Always Greener" are the only episodes to not be released on VHS.
- In the episode description of "No Weenies Allowed," it calls The Salty Spitoon, the "Salty Saloon".
SB Hints and Tips - Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (Bonus Feature)
SpongeBob Sea Stories VHS & DVD Commercial-1521301124
Opening To SpongeBob SquarePants Sea Stories 2002 DVD
SpongeBob Sea Stories DVD menu walkthrough!!!