Saturday Morning Hang Zone with Lincoln Loud was a 2017 cartoon-block that aired on Nickelodeon on Saturday mornings for 1 month from February 25 to March 25, 2017 at 10:00am EST. Each broadcast consisted of new episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants, ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks, and Bunsen Is a Beast, as well as reruns of The Loud House. During each commercial break, Lincoln Loud is the block's host and gives brief comments on each episode.
|Title card||#||Title||Airdate||U.S. viewers|
|207a||"Mimic Madness"||February 25, 2017|
|SpongeBob learns that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" - too bad no one told him how to stop!|
|207b||"House Worming"||February 25, 2017|
|When worms move into SpongeBob's holes, it's up to him to hide his disgusting new friends from everyone else.|
|208a||"Snooze You Lose"||March 4, 2017|
|Squidward is so tired that SpongeBob and Patrick cannot wake him up, but they will not let him miss his big audition.|
|208b||"Krusty Katering"||March 4, 2017|
|Mr. Krabs and his crew cater a fancy party, but they might be out of their depth with their new wealthy customers.|
|209a||"SpongeBob's Place"||March 11, 2017|
|SpongeBob cooks at home, prompting Mr. Krabs' customers to leave his restaurant and head for SpongeBob's place.|
|209b||"Plankton Gets the Boot"||March 11, 2017|
|Karen does not want Plankton to stay at the Chum Bucket anymore, leaving it up to SpongeBob to teach Plankton how to make it up to her.|
|210a||"Life Insurance"||March 18, 2017|
|A misunderstanding leads SpongeBob and Patrick to try and prove Squidward that their life insurance protects them from any danger.|
|210b||"Burst Your Bubble"||March 18, 2017|
|When SpongeBob blows himself a Bubble Boat, everyone else in town wants one.|
|211a||"Plankton Retires"||March 25, 2017|
|Plankton decides to close the Chum Bucket and move to a new town, but Mr. Krabs still suspects he is up to something.|
|211b||"Trident Trouble"||March 25, 2017|
|SpongeBob accidentally picks up King Neptune's magic trident.|
- There is also another event that had the exact same premise called "Do The New Saturday Mornings."
- Lincoln Loud would also comment on SpongeBob episodes during the I ♥ SpongeBob week.
- "SpongeBob's Place" and "Plankton Gets the Boot" are the highest viewed episodes in this event with 2.27 million views; the lowest viewed episodes were "Plankton Retires" and "Trident Trouble" with 2.07 million views.
- All of the episodes from this event except "Plankton Retires" and "Trident Trouble" can be found on either the SpongeBob is a Doctor or Bubble Boats DVDs in Japan.
- The promos stated that the episodes of The Loud House were new, when they were actually reruns.
- This also happened during Do the New Saturday Mornings.