Saturday Morning Hang Zone with Lincoln Loud was a 2017 cartoon-block that aired on Nickelodeon on Saturday mornings for 1 month from February 25 to March 25 of 2017. Each broadcast consisted of new episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants, ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks, and Bunsen Is a Beast, as well as reruns of The Loud House. During each commercial break, Lincoln Loud is the block's host and gives brief comments on each episode.
It was replaced by Saturday Mornings, and then that was replaced by only airing new SpongeBob episodes.
SpongeBob SquarePants episodes
|Title card||#||Title||Airdate||U.S. viewers (millions)|
|207a||"Mimic Madness"||February 25, 2017|
|SpongeBob learns that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" - too bad no one told him how to stop!|
|207b||"House Worming"||February 25, 2017|
|When worms move into SpongeBob's holes, it's up to him to hide his disgusting new friends from everyone else.|
|208a||"Snooze You Lose"||March 4, 2017|
|Squidward is so tired that SpongeBob and Patrick cannot wake him up, but they will not let him miss his big audition.|
|208b||"Krusty Katering"||March 4, 2017|
|Mr. Krabs and his crew cater a fancy party, but they might be out of their depth with their new wealthy customers.|
|209a||"SpongeBob's Place"||March 11, 2017|
|SpongeBob cooks at home, prompting Mr. Krabs' customers to leave his restaurant and head for SpongeBob's place.|
|209b||"Plankton Gets the Boot"||March 11, 2017|
|Karen does not want Plankton to stay at the Chum Bucket anymore, leaving it up to SpongeBob to teach Plankton how to make it up to her.|
|210a||"Life Insurance"||March 18, 2017|
|A misunderstanding leads SpongeBob and Patrick to try and prove Squidward that their life insurance protects them from any danger.|
|210b||"Burst Your Bubble"||March 18, 2017|
|When SpongeBob blows himself a Bubble Boat, everyone else in town wants one.|
|211a||"Plankton Retires"||March 25, 2017|
|Plankton decides to close the Chum Bucket and move to a new town, but Mr. Krabs still suspects he is up to something.|
|211b||"Trident Trouble"||March 25, 2017|
|SpongeBob accidentally picks up King Neptune's magic trident.|
- There is also another event that had the exact same premise called "Do The New Saturday Mornings."
- Lincoln Loud would also comment on SpongeBob episodes during the I ♥ SpongeBob week.
- "SpongeBob's Place" and "Plankton Gets the Boot" are the highest viewed episodes in this event; the lowest rated episodes were "Plankton Retires" and "Trident Trouble."
- All of the episodes from this event except "Plankton Retires" and "Trident Trouble" can be found on either the SpongeBob is a Doctor or Bubble Boats DVDs in Japan.
- The promos stated that the episodes of The Loud House were new, when they were really reruns.
- This also happened during Do the New Saturday Mornings.