- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Gary the Snail (photo)
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Sandy Cheeks
- Macadamia (debut)
- Hazelnut (debut)
- Pistachio (debut)
- Rosy Cheeks (debut)
- Sheldon J. Plankton (likeness only)
- Larry the Lobster (cameo)
- Sea bears (mentioned)
- Squirrel puppet (debut)
- Bikini Bottomites
The episode begins with SpongeBob getting a variety of tools for Sandy while she is working on a gift for her nieces. The doorbell suddenly rings and SpongeBob goes to answer it. It‘s Sandy's older sister, Rosy Cheeks and her three nieces Macadamia, Hazelnut and Pistachio. Sandy introduces the girls to SpongeBob with Rosy telling Sandy that she brought them over a day early. Sandy introduces Rosy and her nieces to SpongeBob and Rosy then goes back home to Texas. SpongeBob decides to babysit Sandy's nieces while Sandy finishes the gift for them. Sandy tries to warn him about babysitting her nieces, but SpongeBob says that he knows stuff about babysitting. SpongeBob reads a story to Sandy's nieces, but the nieces prefer to do a wrassle match with SpongeBob instead. Sandy requests SpongeBob to take her nieces around town.
SpongeBob decides to take the nieces to the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob introduces Sandy's nieces to Mr. Krabs and Squidward. The nieces complain about Squidward's grouchiness and ugliness. In the kitchen, SpongeBob makes dolly Patties for the girls, but Hazelnut is squirting ketchup on SpongeBob to make him look like Mr. Krabs. Squidward then appears to stop playing dress up to make more Krabby Patties, but mustard gets squirted on him to look like SpongeBob. Mr. Krabs then appears and sees SpongeBob and Squidward in a mess. Then Macadamia and Pistachio join Hazelnut, squirting Mr. Krabs to look like Plankton. Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to leave and don't babysit on Krusty Krab property. The nieces say that the Krusty Krab was boring to them. SpongeBob decides to take the nieces to Goo Lagoon.
At Goo Lagoon, SpongeBob and the nieces lay down on towels, and SpongeBob admits babysitting is easy and goes to sleep. The nieces wake SpongeBob up to show him that they made a castle out of concrete on SpongeBob. The nieces decide to get him out by using a wrecking ball. The wrecking ball crushes SpongeBob, causing him to have a long bump on his head with a seagull standing on top of the bump. SpongeBob decides to take the nieces to go to his house for a little break.
SpongeBob and the nieces are walking to SpongeBob's house and see Patrick waiting awhile to watch TV. SpongeBob tells him that he could had watched it while he was gone, but Patrick says that he forgot how to turn it on. SpongeBob simply turns the TV on and he introduces the nieces to Patrick, but he runs to the chair to watch the TV. The nieces say that Patrick is watching their favorite show, and SpongeBob decides to relax by making a batch of brownies.
The three girls watch the show, but Patrick finds they are blocking his view. They eventually go through a series of events where they hop in front of the other until the girls launch Patrick away though he returns and they tie him to a bus going to Glove World. The girls are happy to get the TV back, but Patrick returns, but with more people as SpongeBob prepares more brownies. Fed up by Patrick's stupidity and selfishness, they shout everyone to move and challenge Patrick to an arm wrestling match and after awhile, the sea star wins. The girls are flabbergasted that someone actually beat them and run back to their aunt. They call everyone “mean” for how they treated them, though Sandy cheers them up with a fun house. SpongeBob runs in apologizing to Sandy who tells him that she tried to warn him about babysitting her nieces and that the warning was not babysitting them. An embarrassed SpongeBob realizes he should have listened, but he smiles it off. Sandy transforms the fun house into a submarine and sends the trio off. Sandy remarks that she loves them though they are all little nightmares.
In Texas, Rosy is submerged in a pool relaxing until she sees the submarine and knows what’s about to happen when it crashes into her. Popping her head through the submarine, Rosy is greeted by her daughters who are all happy to see her again while she’s very displeased with their antics.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Silly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Opening/"Fine! It'll do."]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Rosy Cheeks comes in Sandy's treedome]
‣ Unknown Track 97 - Sandy introduces to SpongeBob her sister and three nieces
‣ ? - "Okay, well, I gotta skedaddle."
‣ Unknown Track 42 - Rosy Cheeks floats to the surface
‣ In Disguise Ensemble - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Doggone it, they're too early. I'm not finished with their present."]
‣ ? - "Don't worry your pretty little head, little lady. I'll watch the gals until you're done!"
‣ In Disguise Ensemble - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["But there's something I gotta tell you about babysitting my..."]
‣ Lullaby Box - Leo Nissm [Flashback of SpongeBob babysitting Patrick]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (o) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Excuse me."]
‣ ? - SpongeBob starts reading a story to Sandy's nieces
‣ ? - "Don't waste your breath... And don't make a hassle... Some kids like to read... But we'd rather wrassle!"
‣ Rodeo Rascals - Barry Anthony [Sandy's nieces having a wrassle match with SpongeBob]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (e) - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy suggests SpongeBob to show Bikini Bottom to her nieces]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Great idea!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (l) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob makes air bubbles for Sandy's nieces]
‣ Another Krusty Krab Day - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob takes Sandy's nieces to the Krusty Krab]
‣ ? - "Ugh! Grown-ups... This feller ain't happy... Just look at his face!"
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (XV) - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward's face appears ugly looking]
‣ Lopey Sailor's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Sandy's nieces squirting condiments all over the kitchen]
‣ ? - "That place really stunk... It was lamer than lame."/"Or taste Texas pain!"
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Ooh, I've got just the spot!"]
‣ Surf Happy Fun (Underscore) - Billy Lincoln [SpongeBob takes Sandy's nieces to Goo Lagoon]
‣ ? [SpongeBob falls asleep]
‣ Tiptoe Quick Peek - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [SpongeBob opening his eyes]
‣ Dunces and Dragons - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Sandcastle built over SpongeBob]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandcastle is actually made of concrete]
‣ ? - "So sorry, uncle... We made it too small... But we'll get you out."
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob gets bashed in the head with a wrecking ball]
‣ Five More Comical Cuts - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob's bump reaches the surface]
‣ Four More Comical Cuts - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob and Sandy's nieces leave Goo Lagoon]
‣ Ring-a-Ring O'Roses 59 - David Snell [Sandy's nieces doing a maypole dance around SpongeBob's bump]
‣ Cellar Search - Philippe Pares [Patrick with a horrible look appears at door]
‣ Hippomania - John Fox, Mac Prindy [SpongeBob enters with Sandy's nieces at his house]
‣ Hippo Bird - Arthur Wilkinson [SpongeBob turns on the TV]
‣ Heading South (a) - R Hook Norton [Sandy's nieces and Patrick start watching TV]
‣ Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob starts making brownies, while Patrick and Sandy's nieces are trying to watch TV]
‣ Comedy Punctuations and Bridges 3 - Fredric Bayco [Patrick falls on SpongeBob and eats all the brownies]
‣ ? - "Let's send this nitwit... On his way...! Before he ruins our whole dern day!"
‣ Comedy Punctuations and Bridges 4 - Fredric Bayco [Sandy's nieces smile evily/Glove World bus pulls up]
‣ Rodeo Daze - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy's nieces tie Patrick to the bus to Glove World, dragging him]
‣ ? - "He'll be away... The whole darn day!"
‣ Welcome to Glove World - Barry Anthony [Patrick reappears in SpongeBob's house with many people from Glove World]
‣ Grotesque - John Fox, Mac Prindy [SpongeBob sees all the people in his house]
‣ Hillbilly Tension Build - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["We're taking that seat... Right where you sit!"]
‣ Rodeo Rascals - Barry Anthony [Sandy's nieces having a wrassle match with Patrick]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick eats the brownie]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (j) - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy's nieces go back crying to Sandy's treedome]
‣ Bikini Bottom Bound - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy's nieces exit her treedome in an inflatable submarine]
‣ Unknown Track 97 - Ending
- This episode premiered in the U.K. and Ireland on June 6, 2019, before it came out in the U.S.
- Sandy's nieces are each named after a different type of nut: the macadamia nut, the hazelnut, and the pistachio.
- It is revealed Sandy has a sister named Rosy Cheeks, in addition to her brother Randy.
- This is the first episode in which Mr. Krabs blushes.
- This is the first episode to have Michelle Bryan as animation director.
- Glove World is mentioned in this episode despite being shut down and replaced with Glove Universe in "Glove World R.I.P."
- This episode may take place before that one.
- This and "Insecurity Guards" beat "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" as the least-viewed episodes in the series, with 936,000 U.S. viewers.
- This episode was originally named "Sandy's Nut Nieces" but was changed due to potential ambiguity.
- This is the third episode to play Rodeo Daze music after Pat the Horse and Rodeo Daze.
- Sandy’s nieces‘ outfits are a reference to Huey, Dewey, and Louie, the triplet nephews of the Disney character Donald Duck. Their color scheme is even similar to Huey, Dewey, and Louie's from their appearances during the era of Classic Theatrical Shorts.
- Sandy's nieces constantly talking in rhymes is a reference to Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat.
- When SpongeBob's TV is first turned on, the clip of a chimpanzee in overalls is from one of Archive Films' 1939 short films featuring chimps dressed as humans.
- Goldyfish and the Three Sea Bears is a parody of the fairytale Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
- SpongeBob's eyelashes are missing in one scene.
- SpongeBob gives each of Sandy's nieces a bubble to wear as an air helmet. However, when they're at Goo Lagoon, one of the nieces knocks on her helmet as if it was made of glass.
- Sandy's nieces were seen wrapping around SpongeBob's bump on his head. When SpongeBob sees Patrick, the bump is not there anymore.
- On the first few reruns of this episode, this segment would be aired after "Insecurity Guards." This error has been fixed as of July 2, 2019.
- When the girls happily greet Rosy near the end, Macadamia's mouth is miscolored.
- Sandy’s nieces rhyming every time they talk.