- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Sandy Cheeks
- Macadamia (debut)
- Hazelnut (debut)
- Pistachio (debut)
- Rosy Cheeks (debut)
- Sheldon J. Plankton (likeness only)
- Larry the Lobster (cameo)
- Sea bears (mentioned)
- Squirrel puppet (debut)
- Bikini Bottomites
The episode begins with Sandy preparing her gift for her nieces when they come, while SpongeBob fools around with her. Rosy Cheeks arrives early to send her nieces to Sandy as she wants to relax back up in the surface, despite Sandy not having finished making their present. SpongeBob tells Sandy he'll take care of her nieces, but when Sandy tries to warn SpongeBob about her nieces, he cuts her off as he thinks he can babysit. SpongeBob starts taking care of them, but his techniques don't work on them. After SpongeBob has a wrassle match with them that causes severe damage to his hands, Sandy tells SpongeBob he should take the nieces around town.
SpongeBob takes the nieces to the Krusty Krab as he thinks it's the most fun place in Bikini Bottom. The nieces play around in there for awhile, but when Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob he should babysit off Krusty Krab property, the nieces tell SpongeBob to take them somewhere else or he'll have to taste Texas pain. SpongeBob decides to take the nieces to Goo Lagoon, but the nieces end up trapping SpongeBob inside a sand castle and smash him with a wrecking ball to get him out, causing a tall bump to appear on his head.
SpongeBob takes the nieces to his house where Patrick is shown to be dazed as he needs to turn on SpongeBob's television. When SpongeBob turns it on, a TV show about a squirrel puppet is on, making Patrick and the nieces excited as they love the show. However, the nieces are blocking Patrick's view, so he goes around them to get a better view of the show. This leads to the nieces and Patrick battling to try and watch to TV show. Eventually the nieces want to settle everything with a wrassle match, which Patrick wins due to being excited about seeing a brownie on the table. The nieces get sad and run back to Sandy, who just got their present ready, which is a bouncy house. The episode ends with Sandy sending the nieces back to Aunt Rosy, much to her dismay.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Rodeo Daze (track) - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card]
• Silly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Opening/"Fine! It'll do."]
• What's This - Nicolas Carr [Rosy Cheeks comes in Sandy's treedome]
• Sandy's Texas Swing - Sandy introduces to SpongeBob her sister and three nieces
‣ ? ["Okay, well, I gotta skedaddle."]
• Unknown Track 42 - Rosy Cheeks floats to the surface
‣ In Disguise Ensemble - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Doggone it, they're too early. I'm not finished with their present."]
‣ ? ["Don't worry your pretty little head, little lady. I'll watch the gals until you're done!"]
‣ In Disguise Ensemble - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["But there's something I gotta tell you about babysitting my..."]
‣ Lullaby Box - Leo Nissm [Flashback of SpongeBob babysitting Patrick]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 15 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Excuse me."]
‣ Cheeze Wiz - James Hannigan [Extreme Music] [SpongeBob starts reading a story to Sandy's nieces]
‣ ? ["Don't waste your breath... And don't make a hassle... Some kids like to read... But we'd rather wrassle!"]
• Rodeo Rascals - Barry Anthony [Sandy's nieces having a wrassle match with SpongeBob]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 16 - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy suggests SpongeBob to show Bikini Bottom to her nieces]
• Great Idea Patrick - Nicolas Carr ["Great idea!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 13 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob makes air bubbles for Sandy's nieces]
• Another Krusty Krab Day - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob takes Sandy's nieces to the Krusty Krab]
‣ ? ["Ugh! Grown-ups... This feller ain't happy... Just look at his face!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 41 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward's face appears ugly looking]
• Lopey Sailor's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Sandy's nieces squirting condiments all over the kitchen]
‣ ? ["That place really stunk... It was lamer than lame."/"Or taste Texas pain!"]
• Great Idea Patrick - Nicolas Carr ["Ooh, I've got just the spot."]
• Surf Happy Fun (Underscore) - Billy Lincoln [SpongeBob takes Sandy's nieces to Goo Lagoon]
‣ ? [SpongeBob falls asleep]
‣ Tiptoe Quick Peek - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [SpongeBob opening his eyes]
• Dunces and Dragons - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Sandcastle built over SpongeBob]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 14 - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandcastle is actually made of concrete]
‣ ? ["So sorry, uncle... We made it too small... But we'll get you out."]
• Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob gets bashed in the head with a wrecking ball]
‣ Five More Comical Cuts - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob's bump reaches the surface]
‣ Four More Comical Cuts - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob and Sandy's nieces leave Goo Lagoon]
‣ Ring-a-Ring O'Roses 59 - David Snell [Sandy's nieces doing a maypole dance around SpongeBob's bump]
‣ Cellar Search - Philippe Pares [Patrick with a horrible look appears at door]
‣ Hippomania - John Fox, Mac Prindy [SpongeBob enters with Sandy's nieces at his house]
‣ Hippo Bird - Arthur Wilkinson [SpongeBob turns on the TV]
‣ Heading South (a) - R Hook Norton [Sandy's nieces and Patrick start watching TV]
• Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob starts making brownies, while Patrick and Sandy's nieces are trying to watch TV]
‣ Comedy Punctuations and Bridges 3 - Fredric Bayco [Patrick falls on SpongeBob and eats all the brownies/Patrick falls back onto the chair]
‣ ? ["Let's send this nitwit... On his way...! Before he ruins our whole dern day!"]
‣ Comedy Punctuations and Bridges 4 - Fredric Bayco [Sandy's nieces smile evilly/Glove World bus pulls up]
• Rodeo Daze (track) - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy's nieces tie Patrick to the bus to Glove World]
‣ ? ["He'll be away... The whole darn day!"]
• Welcome to Glove World - Barry Anthony [Patrick reappears in SpongeBob's house with many people]
‣ Grotesque - John Fox, Mac Prindy [SpongeBob sees all the people in his house]
• Hillbilly Tension Build - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["We're taking that seat... Right where you sit!"]
• Rodeo Rascals - Barry Anthony [Sandy's nieces having a wrassle match with Patrick]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 14 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick eats the brownie]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 8 - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy's nieces go back crying to Sandy's treedome]
• Bikini Bottom Bound - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy's nieces exit her treedome in an inflatable submarine]
• Sandy's Texas Swing - Ending
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 19 DVD.
- Sandy's nieces are each named after a different type of nut: the macadamia nut, the hazelnut, and the pistachio.
- It is revealed that Sandy has a sister named Rosy Cheeks, in addition to her brother Randy.
- This is the first episode to have Michelle Bryan as an animation director.
- Sandy's nieces' outfits are a reference to Huey, Dewey, and Louie, the triplet nephews of the Disney character Donald Duck. Their color scheme is even similar to Huey, Dewey, and Louie's from their appearances during the era of Classic Theatrical Shorts.
- Goldyfish and the Three Sea Bears is a parody of the fairy tale Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
- When SpongeBob's TV is first turned on, the clip of a chimpanzee in overalls is from one of Archive Films' 1939 short films featuring chimps dressed as humans.
- SpongeBob's eyelashes are missing in one scene.
- SpongeBob gives each of Sandy's nieces a bubble to wear as an air helmet. However, when they are at Goo Lagoon, one of the nieces knocks on her helmet as if it was made of glass.
- Sandy's nieces were seen wrapping around SpongeBob's bump on his head. When SpongeBob sees Patrick, the bump is not there anymore.
- When the girls happily greet Rosy near the end, Macadamia's mouth is miscolored.
- Sandy’s nieces rhyming every time they talk.