"Salty Krab Jig" was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr. The instrument being played in the piece is an accordion.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - "Only two customers?"
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Mr. Krabs attracts the customers with a Krabby Patty.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "See Neptune eat! Only $5!"
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - "Need a little refresher, eh?;" Plankton tunes into Mr. Krabs' conversation; Mr. Krabs yells into a megaphone.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Mr. Krabs comes out of the kitchen with a plate of grease.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - Mr. Krabs catches SpongeBob exiting the Krusty Krab.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Mr. Krabs catches SpongeBob not working.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward is happy at the Krusty Krab; "I just sweet-talked an old lady out of 20 bucks!"
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob a series of charts and diagrams.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - "SpongeBob, guess what?"
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Mr. Krabs enters the kitchen; Mr. Krabs asks Pearl to get him and SpongeBob out of the trap; "It's the money Mr. Krabs pays me with."
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Mr. Krabs notices the fisherman cooking Krabby Patties.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - The opening.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "To keep Gary out of the biscuit tin, I hide the biscuits somewhere far away, like Patrick's house!"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Boyo, you gotta help me!"
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - "Oh, that's right!"
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - SpongeBob enters Mr. Krabs' office; "SpongeBob, three more Krusty Dogs, pronto!"
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Mr. Krabs carries Squidward over to a table.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - "Oh, sure, right;" Mr. Krabs creates another drive thru.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - Shot of Mr. Krabs' air bubble.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - Shot of customers at the Krusty Krab.
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - Mr. Krabs locks the Krusty Krab; SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs discover a box with Karen's head; "You know what cheers me up when I'm feeling down?"
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - The customers guess the number of bun seeds.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - "Mr. Krabs really loves Founders Day."
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward leaves the Krusty Krab.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - SpongeBob reminds everyone that Mr. Krabs invented the Krabby Patty.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "I don't know how you talked me into this art show, SpongeBob, but I'm shutting this thing down right now!"
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - Mr. Krabs leaves Larry in charge; the ending.
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - Mr. Krabs swallows the Krabby Patty secret formula.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - PlanKrab takes out the trash.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Mr. Slabs kicks Mr. Charleston into the trash.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - Squidward tells Krabs they don't deliver anything to RandomLand; "...don't mean The Krusty Krab won't attempt to take their money!"; SpongeBob sees Krabs opening one of the doors.
- 257b. "Breakin'" - SpongeBob takes some sausages and puts them in a microwave.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - SpongeBob makes another slice of himself to be the new cashier.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - SpongeBob dances while cooking Krabby Patties.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Mr. Krabs steals a workout machine
- Another long usage of this track is "Bubble Troubles," with 48 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.