SpongeBuck is excited to see his friends at the Krusty Kantina, but the doors will not open. SpongeBuck attempts to slam into them but he gets blown back in the process. He sees Pecos Patrick entering the Krusty Kantina and attempts to follow behind him. The ancestor of Sandy wonders why SpongeBuck has not shown up yet.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Mountain Dew (b) - Graham Preskett [Plays throughout]
- This short is silent, like "Reef Blower." However, this short uses cards for dialogue and is shorter.
- This is how older movies are made/used. No dialogue is used, cards instead replace the unheard voices, and there is music played on a piano in the background, much like this short.
- The way SpongeBuck tries to slam the doors open is similar to how Patrick's mind men try to open the doors in Patrick's brain by pushing and not pulling in the episode "Chum Bucket Supreme."
- This short premiered on Thomas F. Wilson's 49th birthday.