SpongeBuck is excited to see his friends at the Krusty Kantina, but the doors will not open. He tries to slam into them but gets blown back in the process. He sees Pecos Patrick entering the Krusty Kantina and attempts to follow behind him. Sandy's ancestor wonders why SpongeBuck hasn't shown up.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
- This short is available on the SpongeBob's Pest of the West and Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVDs.
- This short is silent, like "Reef Blower." However, this short uses cards for dialogue and is shorter.
- This is similar to how older movies are made/used. No dialogue is used, cards instead replace the unheard voices, and there is music played on a piano in the background, much like this short.
- The way SpongeBuck tries to slam the doors open is similar to how Patrick's mind men try to open the doors in Patrick's brain by pushing and not pulling in the episode "Chum Bucket Supreme."
- This short premiered on Thomas F. Wilson's 49th birthday.