"Sad Sack Shanty" was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr. It is a slower, sadder version of "Happy Sack Shanty."
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Mr. Krabs apologizes to Redbeard Krabs.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy cries in a whale's esophagus.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - Mr. Krabs releases his scallop from its cage. (Lower-pitched)
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "At least I still have my personality."
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab; Plankton sees Mr. Krabs at the door.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "We just went out to get pizza."
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Mermaid Man sees a ship.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - "How can you live without a happiest memory?"
- 173a. "Squiditis" - Mr. Krabs lies on the floor.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Mr. Krabs weeps at the sight of the Krusty Krab on sale at the thrift shop.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "Oh, penny, I'm gonna miss you."
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs closes the Krusty Krab; Mr. Krabs cries.
- The longest usages of this track are "SpongeBob's Last Stand," "Truth or Square," and "Married to Money."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.